CDM To Offer Post-Season Contest: Special Offer For NFBC

Greg Ambrosius

CDM To Offer Post-Season Contest: Special Offer For NFBC

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:28 am

We have great news for everyone looking for a post-season contest in 2017.

The NFBC Post-Season Contest is on hiatus for one more year until we can get our new software programmed with this game. The NFBC Post-Season Contest will return in 2018, but if you are looking for something THIS POST-SEASON we have a good game just for you.

The winner of this contest could also win a free entry into the NFBC Main Event in 2018!

Our sister company, CDM Sports, will be offering the same great Diamond Challenge Roto Fantasy Baseball game they have been offering for over 20 years. As a Grand Prize, you can choose between $1,500 in Cash or a Free Entry into the 2018 NFBC Main Event! As an added bonus to NFBC customers, you will receive $10 off the “All In” $69.95 entry:

Enter for Only $59.95.

Entering is easy now that CDM Sports and NFBC are both part of the SportsHub Technologies family. You can access your account on both websites. Simply use your email address/password on either CDM and/or NFBC and you will be able to sign up for any of CDM Sports' Playoff Baseball contests.

Enter now and make unlimited changes to your roster for free until the entry deadline, Thursday, October 5th, 5 minutes before the first game is played. Stats from the Wild Card games used to determine the 8 playoff teams do not count. There are no player salaries or salary cap, just pick the players you think will do the best in the playoffs! Compete using the 10 standard rotisserie scoring categories by managing a team of 28 players and 12 reserves. There are 3 deadlines throughout the playoffs to make changes. The top 20 overall and top 4 in each league win cash prizes!

For more information and to enter go to

https://www.cdmsports.com/baseball/diam ... to-playoff

If you have enjoyed playing fantasy baseball this year, now is the time to extend your season and win a FREE entry into the 2018 NFBC Main Event!

Good luck all and enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Deadheadz

Re: CDM To Offer Post-Season Contest: Special Offer For NFBC

Post by Deadheadz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:12 am

Greg,

I've been trying to sign up for this all morning but the web form requires a Date of Birth yet won't allow me to fill in that field. I sent a trouble ticket before the office opened and then tried to call their toll free number during business hours but no one answers.

Are they swamped with callers having the same problem or is no one there answering phones? The recorded announcement still says "today is Tuesday Oct 3".

Thought you'd want to know there's an issue with signups for at least one of us...
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Here's a screen grab that shows the problem:
CDMSignup2.jpg
CDMSignup2.jpg (30.79 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:16 pm

I was able to speak to someone at CDM just now who is going to help me but rather than delete all my posts I'm going to leave them up in case it's not just my login that's affected and you need them for reference.

Once you get thru, they're very helpful.
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

red mule

Post by red mule » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Did everyone else have to enter your entire SS number?

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:53 pm

How many entries here? Can't see any standings yet.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 pm

KJ Duke wrote:How many entries here? Can't see any standings yet.
I'll ask.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:11 am

Looks like 11 lges of 25 ... 275 competing for a single decent prize, uggh.

At the "discounted" price of $59.95 a 56.9% prize payout - that's worse than the CBS's of the fantasy world. You could give the top FOUR free NFBC entries and still be at 75%. If 57% is the CDM model, I hope you'll bring back the NFBC post-season contest next season. :(

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:12 pm

KJ Duke wrote:Looks like 11 lges of 25 ... 275 competing for a single decent prize, uggh.

At the "discounted" price of $59.95 a 56.9% prize payout - that's worse than the CBS's of the fantasy world. You could give the top FOUR free NFBC entries and still be at 75%. If 57% is the CDM model, I hope you'll bring back the NFBC post-season contest next season. :(
Never having played at CDM before it seemed to me they are basing all the prizing on the $29.95 entry fee since they can't count on everyone or anyone to buy the $40(before discount) add on. At least they have League prizes :D
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:05 pm

NFBC Post-Season contest is primed and ready to roll in 2018. We've finished our budget for 2018 and I can't wait to roll everything out. Looking good.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius