Claim Your 2017 NFBC Prizes NOW!!

Greg Ambrosius

Claim Your 2017 NFBC Prizes NOW!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 am

Okay, the Claim Prizes site is ready, so everyone go to this URL and Claim Your Prizes:

https://playnfbc.sportshubtech.com/claim

This is a new process this year, so here are the easy steps:

1. Click on the blue Claim Your Winnings button.

2. Click on the blue Log In button

3. Login with your email address that you had on the NFBC website, and the password you used during the season.

4. Once you are logged in you will see $0 in the upper right hand corner. There is a down arrow next to it. Click on that and then click on the Claim Prizes button. Once you claim the prize it will automatically be added to your Player Account, and will be available for you to use on 2018 NFBC, NFFC (Include Daily Fantasy Football Drafts), NFBKC, and CDM Sports products. Go to the down arrow again and click on Withdraw Funds.

5. To withdraw some or all of your funds from your player account, click on the arrow under your balance and withdraw the funds. Let us know how much you want in a check and the rest will stay on account.

6. Make sure you fill out a W-9 on file if you are a US citizen and a W8 if you are Canadian.

7. We will process checks shortly after you've claimed your prizes. All checks $10,000 or higher will be sent Priority Mail.

Thanks and good luck all. If you have any issues, contact me or Tom via email at [email protected] or [email protected].
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

CALI CARTEL

Re: Claim Your 2017 NFBC Prizes NOW!!

Post by CALI CARTEL » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:18 am

When I click to accept the affidavit, it says "Can't update affidavit for contest nfbc"

edsb41

Post by edsb41 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:31 am

CALI CARTEL wrote:When I click to accept the affidavit, it says "Can't update affidavit for contest nfbc"
I'm getting the same message -- can't go any further to claim.

"Please fill out the affadvit for this contest and claim your prize again."

Philippe27

Post by Philippe27 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:37 am

Same issue for me, tried with a few different browsers and always get the same message.

Bronx Yankees

Post by Bronx Yankees » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:45 am

I think mine went through OK. I want to leave my winnings on account to fund 2018 contests. So, I "claimed" each of my prizes but did not click the link to withdraw prizes. I'm thinking that's all I need to do, but am posting just to make sure that I'm set and do not need to do anything else. Thanks.

Mike
Mike Mager
"Bronx Yankees"

CALI CARTEL

Post by CALI CARTEL » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 am

Bronx Yankees wrote:I think mine went through OK. I want to leave my winnings on account to fund 2018 contests. So, I "claimed" each of my prizes but did not click the link to withdraw prizes. I'm thinking that's all I need to do, but am posting just to make sure that I'm set and do not need to do anything else. Thanks.

Mike
I think it's fixed, just worked on mine as well. Thanks Greg.

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 am

Worked for me.
Thanks!
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 am

Bronx Yankees wrote:I think mine went through OK. I want to leave my winnings on account to fund 2018 contests. So, I "claimed" each of my prizes but did not click the link to withdraw prizes. I'm thinking that's all I need to do, but am posting just to make sure that I'm set and do not need to do anything else. Thanks.

Mike
I believe that is all you have to do. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

benjamincarm

Post by benjamincarm » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 am

Worked for me - thanks Greg.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:19 am

Just an FYI: If you log in and don't see money in your account, rather than go on Twitter and bash us like one owner just did please just contact us. In this case, the owner had multiple accounts in our system and the one he logged into didn't have any winnings. That's because we have disabled that account and we can easily give him the one account where the prize money is located.

Again, this is why we had to take so long to combine all of these accounts. So many NFBC owners would just create a new account when a new season came and that was allowed. But with the new DFS laws, owners can't have multiple accounts. We have combined them into one account for every owner now.

If you don't see your prize money contact me or Tom and we'll call up your information and email you the login information for this account. You then type in the password and there it is. Going on Twitter to say that we've stolen your money is foolish. We WANT to give you this prize money!! Good luck all and thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

rickerbockerNFBC

Post by rickerbockerNFBC » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:25 am

I just did mine on the CPU and it worked like a charm. I had some trouble with "pop ups" on my mobile phone, but went to the computer and it was easy peasy.

Thanks!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:27 am

rickerbockerNFBC wrote:I just did mine on the CPU and it worked like a charm. I had some trouble with "pop ups" on my mobile phone, but went to the computer and it was easy peasy.

Thanks!
Now we're getting there. Going forward the prize money will be in your accounts earlier, thus allowing checks to go out earlier. Combining all of these Player Accounts is what held us up initially, but that needed to be done. Thanks all and keep claiming those prizes. We want EVERYONE to get their prize money this week if possible. The sooner we pay everyone the sooner we can launch 2018 NFBC.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Ice8412

Post by Ice8412 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:14 am

Good afternoon Gentlemen,

I have no "arrow" under my account in which to elect to withdraw? Please advise.

Thanks for your help, everyone has been amazing at getting back to me instantly, which is unreal considering the amount of volume you guys have.

V/r,
John.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:47 am

Ice8412 wrote:Good afternoon Gentlemen,

I have no "arrow" under my account in which to elect to withdraw? Please advise.

Thanks for your help, everyone has been amazing at getting back to me instantly, which is unreal considering the amount of volume you guys have.

V/r,
John.
John email me your name and log in info. Thanks.

[email protected]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Cotton1

Post by Cotton1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:57 am

Asking me to do another w-9.....again

Doing it on my iPad, it doesn’t work properly. Have tried to re-re-re do my w-9 four five times on iPad, no luck

I never ever complain but this is maddening
rusty
"can i call you rusty?"

Bama

Post by Bama » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Well I can't get to my account. Help

Ice8412

Post by Ice8412 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm all set...as always thx so much for the timely responses and assistance!

Can't wait to try my luck at the live event in 2018!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Bama wrote:Well I can't get to my account. Help
Kenny, I'll call you.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Wow that was fast and easy.

I did it from my iPhone and no trouble claiming or withdrawing.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Good job all. More than a million dollars claimed in the first two hours. Let's get it all claimed this week. Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

RobSilver

Post by RobSilver » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:42 pm

New site looks great. I had problems claiming the prize because of the new requirement for a W8 form for Canadians. Tom responded to my emails within minutes and the new accounting department responded to him almost instantly. A really positive sign going forward.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Almost $1.7 million claimed already. Keep it going all. We still have hundreds of winning owners who haven't logged on yet. Let's get it done tonight.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Ichiban

Post by Ichiban » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Everything worked fine, so thank you Greg and Tom. Just a heads up in case it affects anyone else. The login that worked for me was actually the old E-mail address and password that I used for CDM, not my current NFBC one. So if anyone else has both CDM and NFBC logins and the NFBC one doesn't work, make sure to try the CDM one too... Again, thanks guys! Great job and it should be even better going forward.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Ichiban wrote:Everything worked fine, so thank you Greg and Tom. Just a heads up in case if affects anyone else. The login that worked for me was actually the old E-mail address and password that I used for CDM, not my current NFBC one. So if anyone else has both CDM and NFBC logins and the NFBC one doesn't work, make sure to try the CDM one too... Again, thanks guys! Great job and it should be even better going forward.
Correct. Everyone will now have just one account among the NFC contests, CDM and Fanball. And when you first sign up for the NFBC if you haven't already for CDM or NFFC, you will have to go through the age verifier software and the location verifier software. It can be painless, unless we have an address wrong or a birth date wrong. Then we have to work through it. Again, this is all because of the new DFS state laws, but once you are verified you never have to do that again.

We will work with everyone on that once the NFBC goes live, but just be ready for that initial process if you haven't played with us since the NFBC. Now, back to getting you all paid!! Good luck all.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

orangemen90

Post by orangemen90 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Thank you!!!!