New ADP Page And Resources Links Are Now Available

Greg Ambrosius

New ADP Page And Resources Links Are Now Available

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:15 am

Okay, we have two nice additions to the NFBC pages today. Check them out now if you have 2018 NFBC teams.

The ADPs are listed under Draft on your My Teams page and have been updated. The look is much tighter and we now have a calendar that allows you to pick any time frame you want to see our ADPs. If you click the From box a calendar will pop up and you can pick any date in December or January to start the ADPs from. Then click the To box and determine what end date you want to see those ADPs. So if I want to see ADPs from Dec. 18 to Jan. 3rd I can do it there and it gives me all the finished drafts for that time period.

That's the feature we've always wanted. Once we have nightly drafts this will be a very, very useful tool. Once there are some off-season free agent signings or injuries, you'll be able to see where those players are going in comparison to their previous ADPs. This is going to be a great, great tool. Great job IT Department. I really like this feature.

We also have added a Download button on that page that allows you to Download to your desktop, where you will be able to then Print from Word, Excel, Notebook or other tools. Very nice.

Also on My Teams in the navigational bar you'll see a Resources tab that was just added. That Resources tab has the following links:

Team - it includes the team's Schedule, Roster, Depth Chart, Injuries and Transactions
Scoreboard - Perfect one stop for the day's box scores
Standings - MLB Standings
MLB Depth Chart - for each MLB team
Injuries -
Transactions - every MLB transaction
Two-Start Pitchers - this is a VERY nice addition

Check out the ADPs and the Resources links. I think you'll like both and hopefully this data and information will give you much of what you need on this site to run winning clubs. Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Re: New ADP Page And Resources Links Are Now Available

Post by King of Queens » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:43 am

Looks good, Greg. Thanks.

Please confirm: does the ADP calendar refer to the date the draft started or the date it finished? Obviously this would only apply to slow drafts.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:53 am

King of Queens wrote:Looks good, Greg. Thanks.

Please confirm: does the ADP calendar refer to the date the draft started or the date it finished? Obviously this would only apply to slow drafts.
Thanks. I'm sure it's from any drafts that started on that date and are finished by your end date. Again, it would be for any drafts that started Dec. 18th and were concluded by your end date. No drafts that started before then would be included in your ADP. Hope that helps.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Penguin

Post by Penguin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Where did the depth chart data come from? Just a quick look at the closers and they are way out of whack.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:41 pm

I had this wrong on the slow drafts. It is the finished date of drafts. So all drafts that end Dec. 18th to Jan. 4th is that range. Hope that helps.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Penguin wrote:Where did the depth chart data come from? Just a quick look at the closers and they are way out of whack.
This is coming from an industry content provider.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Doctor Who

Post by Doctor Who » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Greg,

This was an amazing addition and even had the WOW factor to me for going above and beyond what was talking about to make it MORE useful! This will be even more valuable come March! Thanks again! :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Doctor Who wrote:Greg,

This was an amazing addition and even had the WOW factor to me for going above and beyond what was talking about to make it MORE useful! This will be even more valuable come March! Thanks again! :D
I need that LIKE feature on these boards!! :D I agree that this is a nice feature and Tom and I are certainly going to use it in February and March on our SiriusXM shows. The data is great and I hope other industry writers use it. But I sure hope NFBC and NFFC players use it. I think the customized timelines are going to be great info. Thanks Dusty.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:

I had this wrong on the slow drafts. It is the finished date of drafts. So all drafts that end Dec. 18th to Jan. 4th is that range. Hope that helps.
This makes more sense -- it's what I had assumed was the case, but just wanted to clarify. Thanks for the update.

coachmo

Post by coachmo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:48 am

Greg or Tom, after finishing a draft where can you go to move players around in your lineup?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:29 am

coachmo wrote:Greg or Tom, after finishing a draft where can you go to move players around in your lineup?
There isn't a Set Lineup link just yet. All of that will be available soon enough. STATS didn't allow Set Lineup until a week or two before the season, but we'll get that live much sooner than that.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:25 am

We have added a Download button on that ADP page that allows you to Download to your desktop, where you will be able to then Print from Word, Excel, Notebook or other tools. Very nice. Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

jdryan

Post by jdryan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:53 am

New ADP Page And Resources Links Are Now Available.... now this rules!!! maybe a couple more teams.. really like this link :D nice job!
jody ryan

roundmann

Post by roundmann » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Very cool. Now I can drive myself crazy thinking up draft scenarios from every position.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:We have added a Download button on that ADP page that allows you to Download to your desktop, where you will be able to then Print from Word, Excel, Notebook or other tools. Very nice. Enjoy.
Print friendly page looks great . Short and simple. Thanks IT team for getting this pushed out.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN