New draft site

Steel Lugnuts

New draft site

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:32 pm

1.) Can you tell if someone is in the draft room?
2.) Is there an auto-two pick option, as well as the previous auto-one? I only see an auto draft option.

Tom Kessenich

Re: New draft site

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:06 pm

1. The green button is on next to the person's name if they are in the room.

2. In the upper right next to My Teams there is a Settings icon. Click that and you can set your auto for as many rounds as you want.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:1. The green button is on next to the person's name if they are in the room.

2. In the upper right next to My Teams there is a Settings icon. Click that and you can set your auto for as many rounds as you want.
That's the same Auto Draft that is upper left under the clock timer. I see where you can auto draft 2-rounds, but can you pick, say 10 SP for your next pick and then 10 OF for your 2nd pick? It currently looks like you can just put a bunch of players in the queue for 2-rounds, can't really decided if you get a SP and an OF, for example. Am I understanding this correctly?

I know there were discussions last year about adding an Auto-Two to go along with Auto-One...just wondering if this is the case.

Thanks Tom.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm

It's per round. So if you put 10 SPs in first and then 10 OFs, it will take the players listed in order each round. We don't have it set up to auto by position at this time though it is something we're looking into for the future.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:05 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:It's per round. So if you put 10 SPs in first and then 10 OFs, it will take the players listed in order each round. We don't have it set up to auto by position at this time though it is something we're looking into for the future.
So I may end of with (2) SP's instead of (1) SP and (1) OF? I'm confused! lol

I can't figure it out, doesn't seem to be very intuitive. I click on auto two rounds, and there is no option to add players per round.

And the Auto Draft option is no longer under the clock timer in the upper left corner, strange.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:23 pm

Bruce, it's next to the My Teams in your draft room.

If you set it up for multiple rounds it will be used for every round you select. If you want to be on auto for two rounds, select two rounds, three rounds select three rounds etc. The players picked will go in order of those in your queue or the player pool list if you don't have anyone in your queue.

Hope that helps.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Bruce, it's next to the My Teams in your draft room.

If you set it up for multiple rounds it will be used for every round you select. If you want to be on auto for two rounds, select two rounds, three rounds select three rounds etc. The players picked will go in order of those in your queue or the player pool list if you don't have anyone in your queue.

Hope that helps.
Yes, I know where it's at, I was just saying it was also in the upper left, under the timer earlier, now it's gone.

My concern was, if you are picking on the turn, and want to say, draft a QB on your next pick coming up, and then a OF with your 2nd pick, it doesn't look like it's setup to do this. There had been numerous discussions last year about this option.

I understand I can load up my queue and put auto for two rounds, but it will take them in order that is in my queue, so I could actually end up with (2) QB's with both picks instead of (1) QB and (1) OF...does this not make sense?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Steel Lugnuts wrote: My concern was, if you are picking on the turn, and want to say, draft a QB on your next pick coming up, and then a OF with your 2nd pick, it doesn't look like it's setup to do this.
Not at this time though it's something we're looking to add in the future.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:06 am

Steel Lugnuts wrote: I understand I can load up my queue and put auto for two rounds, but it will take them in order that is in my queue, so I could actually end up with (2) QB's with both picks instead of (1) QB and (1) OF...does this not make sense?
Aw crap!
I forgot to take any QBs in my DC that just finished.
Another example of dead money donated by Deadheadz ;)
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:53 am

Deadheadz wrote:
Steel Lugnuts wrote: I understand I can load up my queue and put auto for two rounds, but it will take them in order that is in my queue, so I could actually end up with (2) QB's with both picks instead of (1) QB and (1) OF...does this not make sense?
Aw crap!
I forgot to take any QBs in my DC that just finished.
Another example of dead money donated by Deadheadz ;)
Thanks for bringing this back to you.

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:03 pm

JohnP wrote: Thanks for bringing this back to you.
It would be wrong for me to speak on behalf of anyone else.

Thanks for missing the point.
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz