Android App

Atlas

Android App

Post by Atlas » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 am

Trying to download the NFBC app for android and can't seem to find it in the play store.
I used it the last few seasons, so I know it exists.
Am I missing something?

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Android App

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 am

Atlas wrote:Trying to download the NFBC app for android and can't seem to find it in the play store.
Am I missing something?
That was a STATS app. We are not part of STATS anymore and thus that app isn't applicable to us.

We will have news about an app in the next month, but I don't have details just yet. Stay tuned.

As of now, your draft room or in-season game management scales to every device, so whatever you did before on the app you will be able to do even more now on a smartphone or tablet. Everything -- including making FAAB moves -- can be done on your smartphone this year.

But we hope to have news on something else shortly.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Atlas

Re: Android App

Post by Atlas » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:22 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Atlas wrote:Trying to download the NFBC app for android and can't seem to find it in the play store.
Am I missing something?
That was a STATS app. We are not part of STATS anymore and thus that app isn't applicable to us.

We will have news about an app in the next month, but I don't have details just yet. Stay tuned.

As of now, your draft room or in-season game management scales to every device, so whatever you did before on the app you will be able to do even more now on a smartphone or tablet. Everything -- including making FAAB moves -- can be done on your smartphone this year.

But we hope to have news on something else shortly.
I suspected as much.
Thanks.