6 Spots Left: $500 Jupinka Invitational Satellite THIS FRI.

COZ

6 Spots Left: $500 Jupinka Invitational Satellite THIS FRI.

Post by COZ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:28 am

Getch yoself in on some $500 Satellite action. $4,000 for first place. This is going to be a great, great league with some top notch owners; get in on this action & reserve your spot now before this is sold out.
Last edited by COZ on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

Quahogs

Re: 10 Spots Left: $500 Satellite Fri., Mar. 9th

Post by Quahogs » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:58 am

**BUMP** up to 8 now. Let's get this sold out and get our picks. This will be ADP GOLD! You can chuck your stale DC and $150 ADP's in the garbage after this one...

COZ

Re: 6 Spots Left: $500 Jupinka Invitational SatelliteTHIS FR

Post by COZ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:33 pm

Shit. I was hoping in the $500 Satellites to avoid the sharks like Jupinka & Bronski. But alas, they apparently swim in waters deep & shallow. Scrap the outdated pre-season mags & even the online "guides," this league will be the penultimate prep league: Pros vs. Joes. For a mere $500 you get a "free" look at Jupinka's & Bronski's draft & get to compete against the Sharks. I can see no better way to spend a Friday night. Grab a six-pack of beer, pop a bottle of wine, or like me, pour yourself a smooth Manhattan & get a nice pre-draft buzz. Tell your respective families to leave you the eff alone, it's your time, it's time to punch in & COMPETE. This Friday. It's go time. This is no candy-ass "experts" league competing for pride, this is a competition driven by pure cold-hard cash. $6,000 to be exact. 6 spots left.
Attachments
IMG_0844.JPG
IMG_0844.JPG (152.55 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

Quahogs

Re: 6 Spots Left: $500 Jupinka Invitational Satellite THIS F

Post by Quahogs » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:55 am

COZ is right ! Not about me-I just cracked my rotowire mag this week, but the rest of the cast so far is rock solid. So stop pondering for 3 hours over your next 43rd round pick and get in here and start making $decision$ under the gun! No better training for the Main than this.

Let's make Coz happy - guy's the leader of the NFBC North Korea division - a group of crazies drafting out of Chicago - no one knows them but they're dangerous and a little nuts.

COZ

Post by COZ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:28 pm

No idea why you would call us Chicago North Korea Division guys a group of "crazies,".....eccentric, yes, but not necessarily crazy, that's a bit of an exaggeration.....

IMG_0846.JPG
IMG_0846.JPG (37.97 KiB) Viewed 2140 times
(Kim Jong Un borrowing Mike Diedrich's binocular's to view the draft board at the 2017 Chicago Auction.)
COZ

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 am

So COZ, now you're the entertainment promoter for Jupinka?! :o :? What's this all about? I received no invitation, and the details of this one are as sketchy as your law practice.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:58 am

Baseball Furies wrote:So COZ, now you're the entertainment promoter for Jupinka?! :o :? What's this all about? I received no invitation, and the details of this one are as sketchy as your law practice.
YOU'RE INVITED MOUTH ! (geez I couldn't type that fast enough...) You're participation is sell-out GOLD ! Must be your engaging personality? 5 MORE TO FILL and SURE to GO FAST NOW!!