Set Lineup Is Now Live On Your Team Pages

Greg Ambrosius

Set Lineup Is Now Live On Your Team Pages

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:13 pm

The Set Lineup feature is now live on every finished NFBC league. Go to My Teams, Transactions and pull down to Set Lineup.

You can see that the first four games are on the first page. You can pull down to any time period after that under Selected Scoring Period.

We are allowing Friday hitter changes again this year, including on Friday, March 30th. All 30 MLB teams play on Thursday for their season openers and then we have three weekend games. All rules apply for that weekend as well.

Notice that you can search for any player and it will highlight the teams that you have him on. That should be an easy way to find players on multiple teams who may need to be benched or replaced. All of your teams are now listed on the left side.

It's easy to make lineup changes. If you want to Bench an Outfielder, just click on the position and players that qualify at that position will be highlighted below. Make the change and you'll see a big green Save Lineup button appear.

We don't have expected starting pitchers for that weekend yet, but once we do you'll see their expected starts on the dates. Similar to what we've always had.

Hope this works. We still have some styling to do on the inside pages, but the functionality is there. Enjoy and feel free to provide feedback here. Good luck all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Lunatic

Re: Set Lineup Is Now Live On Your Team Pages

Post by Lunatic » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Thanks Greg,
I tried to move Bregman from CI to MI and it wouldn't allow it; it would only allow me to move him to 3B. Just an FYI
Your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying...Ralph Waldo Emerson

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Lunatic wrote:Thanks Greg,
I tried to move Bregman from CI to MI and it wouldn't allow it; it would only allow me to move him to 3B. Just an FYI
You probably need to replace Bregman with another CI and then move Bregman to MI. It looks like it won't allow a blank spot even temporarily.

Lunatic

Post by Lunatic » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm

JohnP wrote:
Lunatic wrote:Thanks Greg,
You probably need to replace Bregman with another CI and then move Bregman to MI. It looks like it won't allow a blank spot even temporarily.
That worked, but it would be simpler to light up any position he can be switched to.
Your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying...Ralph Waldo Emerson

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Yes, we'll add that shortcut tomorrow. Thanks for pointing that out. The IT guys agree with you Jim and will have a fix by tomorrow.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:56 pm

The new enhancements for Set Lineup have been pushed live....give it a shot!