chicago draft

headhunters

chicago draft

Post by headhunters » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:46 am

Had a great time at the auction. Dean and Al did a great job- but boy I hope you get your computer problems sorted out. Our draft board isn't close to being correct. I think the players might be- but positions- no. No $ are up either.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: chicago draft

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:08 am

headhunters wrote:Had a great time at the auction. Dean and Al did a great job- but boy I hope you get your computer problems sorted out. Our draft board isn't close to being correct. I think the players might be- but positions- no. No $ are up either.
Let me know where any issues are on your draft board and we'll correct. The server issues definitely affected your Reserve Round, so let me know what changes need to be made. We can do those.

Here's the info on the two boards on your team page:

Just a note that auction players do have two auction boards on their My Teams page: One with the initial 23 rounds and dollar values and then the one with the reserve round picks. The auction grid shows the players in their respective positions and the dollar values, which seems to have more meaning to everyone now.

Look at the "auction" section
The "Draft complete" link is just your 30 guys...no prices.
Right below it is "(Auction Results)" link...that is where you can see $$$ spent during auction on guys.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius