Tom Kessenich and Brady Tinker, NFBC Hall of Fame

DOUGHBOYS

Tom Kessenich and Brady Tinker, NFBC Hall of Fame

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:19 am

Tom Kessenich and Brady Tinker were inducted into the NFBC Hall of Fame on Saturday.
From a players perspective, this was a no-brainer.

Tom is the ying to Greg's yang.
He is the 'damn to Greg's 'dang.
Tom has worked tirelessly for the NFBC in its entirety. He has helped thousands of us who have had one problem or another.
Drafters in New York look forward to the live event that Tom puts on every year. It is more like a homecoming or Christmas for New Yorkers every year.
During the second weekend, Tom is a part of the Las Vegas festivities and is a huge part of that large event coming off without a hitch.

From our perspective and to be totally candid, Tom has made an art out of putting up with our shit.
He's a 'fixer'.
If something goes wrong for us, we complain, and Tom usually has the answer.
He has been an integral part of the NFBC since its inception and our game would not be the same without him.
Congratulations Tom, you have earned every bit of the honor.

What can we say about Brady Tinker?
Almost every person who drafts in an auction in Las Vegas hopes for Brady Tinker to be a part of their draft.
Brady's glib auction style is appreciated by everybody who has participated in an auction, both in football and baseball.
As players, we love having facilitators that know players as well as we do.
Brady not only knows the player pool, but will throw in bits of information about those players or even chide a player in his selection of that player.
All, to the drafters delight.
Thank you, Brady.
And congratulations.

As NFBC players, it is easy to take for granted the hard work and efforts put into making our game the best.
Tom and Brady have been part of that experience for us players.
We have grown to expect the excellence that both of them provide us.
I know that Greg will probably post later in his feelings, but from the players side, we truly appreciate their efforts.
Thank you and congratulations again to Tom Kessenich and Brady Tinker from all the players in the NFBC.
Last edited by DOUGHBOYS on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

ToddZ

Re: Tom Kessenich and Brady Tinker, NFBC Hall of Fame

Post by ToddZ » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:34 am

2019 Mastersball Platinum

5 of the past 6 NFBC champions subscribe to Mastersball

over 1300 projections and 500 player profiles
Standings and Roster Tracker perfect for DC and cutline leagues

Subscribe HERE

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:28 am

ToddZ wrote:Image
We finally had a chance to celebrate their Hall of Fame induction last night after the Diamond Auction and, let's just say, the bill was Hall of Fame worthy!! :lol: And worth every penny.

The bill was priceless.

These two friends are priceless.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:15 am

DOUGHBOYS wrote:Tom Kessenich and Brady Tinker were inducted into the NFBC Hall of Fame on Saturday.
From a players perspective, this was a no-brainer.

Tom is the ying to Greg's yang.
He is the 'damn to Greg's 'dang.
Tom has worked tirelessly for the NFBC in its entirety. He has helped thousands of us who have had one problem or another.
Drafters in New York look forward to the live event that Tom puts on every year. It is more like a homecoming or Christmas for New Yorkers every year.
During the second weekend, Tom is a part of the Las Vegas festivities and is a huge part of that large event coming off without a hitch.

From our perspective and to be totally candid, Tom has made an art out of putting up with our shit.
He's a 'fixer'.
If something goes wrong for us, we complain, and Tom usually has the answer.
He has been an integral part of the NFBC since its inception and our game would not be the same without him.
Congratulations Tom, you have earned every bit of the honor.

What can we say about Brady Tinker?
Almost every person who drafts in an auction in Las Vegas hopes for Brady Tinker to be a part of their draft.
Brady's glib auction style is appreciated by everybody who has participated in an auction, both in football and baseball.
As players, we love having facilitators that know players as well as we do.
Brady not only knows the player pool, but will throw in bits of information about those players or even chide a player in his selection of that player.
All, to the drafters delight.
Thank you, Brady.
And congratulations.

As NFBC players, it is easy to take for granted the hard work and efforts put into making our game the best.
Tom and Brady have been part of that experience for us players.
We have grown to expect the excellence that both of them provide us.
I know that Greg will probably post later in his feelings, but from the players side, we truly appreciate their efforts.
Thank you and congratulations again to Tom Kessenich and Brady Tinker from all the players in the NFBC.
Well said Dan, 100% on point! 8-) Tom "the fixer" Kessenich. :P

It's just great to see Tom and Brady each year here in Vegas, it wouldn't be the same without them.

ToddZ

Post by ToddZ » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:21 am

The GOAT, Tom Brady

I mean Tom and Brady.
2019 Mastersball Platinum

5 of the past 6 NFBC champions subscribe to Mastersball

over 1300 projections and 500 player profiles
Standings and Roster Tracker perfect for DC and cutline leagues

Subscribe HERE

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Thanks Dan and everyone for all the kind words. They mean a great deal. Since the moment on Saturday took me completely by surprise I'm writing up a speech that hopefully will put my feelings into proper context. I'll post that later today. But I gotta say the main reason why this is so special because Dave Potts says he'll now hang out with me.

How cool is that?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Congrats, guys. Well deserved.
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:11 am

A fine honor for Tom and Brady - two great guys that make the live events in LV and NY all the worth while. There's no going through the motions with these two - they've brought their A game for 15 years and made every event THE event to be in. Again, congrats!