Games played at each position

rkulaski

Games played at each position

Post by rkulaski » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:48 pm

Unless I am missing it, I don't see anyway to find out how many games a player has played at each position this season.
When we clicked on a player's name on the old web site, that info was available. I don't mind going to baseball reference to get the info, but it would be nice if I didn't have to do that.

Overall, I love the new web site more and more each day. I am not big on change and I was fine and dandy with the way things were but there is no way I'd want to go back to the old days again.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

headhunters

Re: Games played at each position

Post by headhunters » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:14 am

things we had before and now don't (I think). 1) the above which saves us time finding out how many games at a position a player has. 2) daily +/ - in the standings- on the standings page. 3) under "stats" dropdown- yesterdays stats, last 7, 14, and 30 day stats for our teams. 4)draft boards for all leagues. when you went to "draft results" for a league, once you pulled the league up you click on the top right "draft board" and that leagues draft boards come up.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:14 am

headhunters wrote:things we had before and now don't (I think). 14)draft boards for all leagues. when you went to "draft results" for a league, once you pulled the league up you click on the top right "draft board" and that leagues draft boards come up.
Draft boards can be found under Draft and pull down to Board.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

headhunters

Post by headhunters » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:30 pm

greg- that wasn't my statement- it was for all the other leagues- and yes we had that ability. also- any response to riches question and my others.?thanks