FAAB Delays

Gb2715

Re: FAAB Delays

Post by Gb2715 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:01 pm

rkulaski wrote:It's working but extremely slow. Not at all like last week.

Not on my end

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:05 pm

Gb2715 wrote:

Not on my end
No it's not. Let's see when this gets fixed for good and decide on the FAAB deadline. You folks have lost 2+ hours to this, so I think it's almost inevitable that we need to extend FAAB tonight. Let's just get this fixed.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Outlaw

Post by Outlaw » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Extend the FAAB to tomorrow night or when the webiste is fixed - B/C this FAAB period ending today is a mess and it would not be fair to even one player who could not get their bids in or they way they want.

Doctor Who

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:13 pm

CC's Desperados wrote:
Doctor Who wrote:This is where experience comes in handy! Always get bidding done on sat night week 1. Just excited to take advantage of this! :twisted: It makes me feel better about having drafted guys for multiposition that got lessened when website won’t allow that for a long time. I can personally live with no live scoring if it scores me great FAAB BIDS tonight!!! :mrgreen:
You pretty much punted starting pitching so you need to find as many landmines as you can each week.

Got any suggestions for me Shawn? Or for subscribers only? :D

Doctor Who

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Outlaw wrote:Extend the FAAB to tomorrow night or when the webiste is fixed - B/C this FAAB period ending today is a mess and it would not be fair to even one player who could not get their bids in or they way they want.
Can’t change rules just for some owners. I don’t get to redraft and not pick multipositional guys due to the website not being able to handle it...

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 pm

We have 7,000+ FAAB teams in the NFBC. We will extend FAAB if we have to tonight because already we've lost three hours of FAAB. Let's first see when this is live again and make the call. But this is on us to get it live in time for 7,000+ teams to digest today's news and have a functional site that takes free agent bids and first of all loads the freaking free agent lists. :x

I'll update here as soon as I know more and we'll send out an email to everyone tonight with the decision to get this right.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Dustmite

Post by Dustmite » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Doctor Who wrote:
Outlaw wrote:Extend the FAAB to tomorrow night or when the webiste is fixed - B/C this FAAB period ending today is a mess and it would not be fair to even one player who could not get their bids in or they way they want.
Can’t change rules just for some owners. I don’t get to redraft and not pick multipositional guys due to the website not being able to handle it...
Lol I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but this take is ridiculous. The free agent lists aren't even official until Sunday morning, so if you're done with your bidding on Saturday, then you're doing it wrong.
RotoSaurus.com

Doctor Who

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Dustmite wrote:
Doctor Who wrote:
Lol I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but this take is ridiculous. The free agent lists aren't even official until Sunday morning, so if you're done with your bidding on Saturday, then you're doing it wrong.
Not this week I’m not!!! Seems like I’ll be getting every guy I want! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bama

Post by Bama » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Well first of all it's not working . Every time I get the bid close to what I want it goes and changes it to something o don't want all on its own.

justiceberry

Post by justiceberry » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:21 pm

ill just chime in that i cant get the site to load at all and im only on message boards because i clicked on the link before the site went to the page not loading page.

i think we should extend faab deadline to tomorrow, just my take.

also i agree the colors of the faab are hard to look at and i prefer the old system which was difficult enough to navigate. i think most people would rather have less "bells and whistles" and have a simple straight forward faab page that allows you to view 25 players at a time as for the color how about something dark on white as opposed to light blue

anyways, keeping an eye out for an update

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Okay, try the site now. It looks like free agents are flowing in now.

Please let me know how the site is responding via free agency and we'll make a call on the FAAB deadline soon. We can't fix that damn conditional bid bug, but let's fight through that tonight and make sure we have time to get our FAAB bids in. We are going to extend the deadline as we were down almost four hours.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Fourslot40

Post by Fourslot40 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Going well... thanks Greg.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Working fine now on my end. Thanks for letting us know.

Still the same deadline for faab or moved to a little later time ?
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:43 pm

rkulaski wrote:Working fine now on my end. Thanks for letting us know.

Moved back 2 hours to midnight ET. It should say as much above your current bids
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
rkulaski wrote:Working fine now on my end. Thanks for letting us know.

Moved back 2 hours to midnight ET. It should say as much above your current bids
Lightning quick now...thanks.