3 Cutline changes that need to be made

TRAIN

3 Cutline changes that need to be made

Post by TRAIN » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:12 am

CALI CARTEL wrote:
Maybe I'm missing it somewhere, but if not, this needs to be added:

Sortable column for "Points Scored" in the Cutline Player Stats and Free Agent lists. Right now, all I can find are stats, but there is no Total Points column.
1. Agree with Cali Cartel that this needs to be done before the Cutline FAAB next week.

2. When clicking on a Cutline Team name in the Overall Standings or clicking on "Team Stats" for a Cutline team, the default should be "POINTS". Currently, the default is "MLB STATS". Actually, all Cutline related information should always have "POINTS" as the default.

3. Also, on the Cutline FAAB bid list, players that qualify at multi-positions are only showing one position both for the potential add as well as the potential drop.

EXAMPLE:

Add: Flores, W. (3B)
Drop: Headley, C. (3B)

Both players actually qualify for 1st and 3rd eligibility.

justiceberry

Re: 3 Cutline changes that need to be made

Post by justiceberry » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:33 am

theres also times the position showing in the chain is inaccurate. for example Eduardo escobar showing as SS and hanley showing as 1B when they dont qualify there yet

i agree though, points totals should be showing by faab period 1 next week

Daren E

Post by Daren E » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:06 am

Ditto. Faab is in 3 days. Any chance we will be able to sort the Cutline faab list by points scored to date by then? Sorting by % owned or some individual stat just doesn't cut it for Cutline.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
5-Time Live League Champion/Las Vegas

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:24 am

Daren E wrote:Ditto. Faab is in 3 days. Any chance we will be able to sort the Cutline faab list by points scored to date by then? Sorting by % owned or some individual stat just doesn't cut it for Cutline.
I can't believe this isn't available yet, seems like a big oversight! And no word from Tom or Greg on if this will be ready before 4/10.

Daren E

Post by Daren E » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:45 pm

I see this is implemented now - thank you!
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
5-Time Live League Champion/Las Vegas