Knebel

Wolfpac

Knebel

Post by Wolfpac » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:53 pm

That does NOT look good

Donacion

Re: Knebel

Post by Donacion » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:26 pm

I tore my hamstring in Mid October running the 100 hurdles. I got lucky it wasn’t torn at any of the insertion points, didn’t require surgery. I couldn’t walk for several days took about 4 weeks before I got back to feeling comfortable to start training again. Another 2 weeks to regain strength. When I saw that I got a sick feeling if he tore it man it hurts. Take 35 years off and he is a professional athlete I would guess early May without surgery. My favorite was all the pretty colors my leg turned.

Edwards Kings

Re: Knebel

Post by Edwards Kings » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:34 am

Donacion wrote:I tore my hamstring in Mid October running the 100 hurdles.
Really? Running hurdles? Voluntarily?

I guess the only way I would get a similar injury would be if I put myself in the situation of trying to escape from an irate husband and then only if he had a bigger gun. Forced into such an exertion, I could see myself tearing a hammy, though I would probably also break an ankle, dislocate a knee, and leave part of my nut sack dangling from the chain link fence I was trying to vault! :lol:

Oh yeah...the Knebel injury looks bad too....
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer