Cutline Free Agent Points

orangemen90

Cutline Free Agent Points

Post by orangemen90 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Good Afternoon. as I am working the free agents for tonights FAAB the pts on all players suddenly were set to 0 for all free agents and all rostered players. this occurred right around this time. Thanks...

orangemen90

Re: Cutline Free Agent Points

Post by orangemen90 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:00 pm

orangemen90 wrote:Good Afternoon. as I am working the free agents for tonights FAAB the pts on all players suddenly were set to 0 for all free agents and all rostered players. this occurred right around this time. Thanks...

back... thank you... :D

California Aces

Post by California Aces » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:34 pm

I am working on my bids for tonight. When I do a sort on points it doesn't sort by high to low or vice versa. Anybody else having this problem.

orangemen90

Post by orangemen90 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:39 pm

California Aces wrote:I am working on my bids for tonight. When I do a sort on points it doesn't sort by high to low or vice versa. Anybody else having this problem.

yes

California Aces

Post by California Aces » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:42 pm

I just noticed that the top line of categories doesn't match up with the stats. The categories are moved over to the right by one column. So the category Players is above the stat for % of players owned. Anybody else having this problem?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:54 pm

California Aces wrote:I am working on my bids for tonight. When I do a sort on points it doesn't sort by high to low or vice versa. Anybody else having this problem.
I am on the page now and it is sorting correctly on Points. I would log out and log back in just as a fallback. Contact me at [email protected] if you are having the same problem.

And what device are you on where the category heads are being bumped over one? I'm on a desktop and they are lining up correctly. Let me know so that I can get some IT help. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

orangemen90

Post by orangemen90 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
I am on the page now and it is sorting correctly on Points. I would log out and log back in just as a fallback. Contact me at [email protected] if you are having the same problem.

And what device are you on where the category heads are being bumped over one? I'm on a desktop and they are lining up correctly. Let me know so that I can get some IT help. Thanks.

I am using a desktop.. I signed out and signed in.. The columns in Free Agents are lined up and they columns sort ... thanks,

California Aces

Post by California Aces » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:01 pm

I signed out and back in. It is working now. Thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:05 pm

California Aces wrote:I signed out and back in. It is working now. Thanks
Good to hear. Not sure why the change didn't take on its own, but good luck. Anyone else having problems please do the same thing. Good luck all tonight.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:30 am

Good job with FAAB last night everyone. We had almost 40,000 claim bids in the Cutline last night -- a surprisingly large number -- and FAAB ran through in about 13 minutes. Good job all and best of luck with your current 42-man roster.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius