Live Scoring and Team Stats not Updated for all

California Aces

Live Scoring and Team Stats not Updated for all

Post by California Aces » Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 pm

How come the Live Scoring and Team Stats are updated for some games today and not updated for other games. Example, on my teams there are no live scoring stats and team stats for the week, for the Angels/Toronto game. But for the Atlanta/Phil game the live scoring and Team stats for the week are updated.

Maybe the connection from Canada is slow!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Live Scoring and Team Stats not Updated for all

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 24, 2018 7:33 am

California Aces wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 pm
How come the Live Scoring and Team Stats are updated for some games today and not updated for other games. Example, on my teams there are no live scoring stats and team stats for the week, for the Angels/Toronto game. But for the Atlanta/Phil game the live scoring and Team stats for the week are updated.

Maybe the connection from Canada is slow!
Yes, we need to re-run the Toronto game stats this morning. Not sure why that didn't come over completely from our stat provider, but we are on it and rerunning this morning. Look for updated standings and stats shortly. Sorry about this.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

devilznj

Post by devilznj » Sat May 26, 2018 6:16 am

Friday night's Tigers-White Sox stats not showing
Happy Recap

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 29, 2018 9:41 am

Because of the holiday weekend, I didn't want to post about the stats snafus we experienced this weekend before I knew exactly what happened. For some reason, we had three nights where one games' worth of stats were not complete and that threw off the standings and Live Scoring until we re-ran all the results the next day. We've learned that the hiccup was with our stats provider, which did not send full reports of those games. We noticed that on the scripts the next morning and re-ran the stats. We have alerted them about this from the weekend and hope this doesn't happen again.

We apologize for the issues this weekend and will stay on top of this with our stats provider. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius