Leonys Martin, Adam Engel stats are incorrect for Week 9,

TRAIN

Leonys Martin, Adam Engel stats are incorrect for Week 9,

Post by TRAIN » Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 am

The TEAM STATS for Week 9 do not reflect Friday's performances and make the Standings incorrect.

TRAIN

Re: Leonys Martin, Adam Engel stats are incorrect for Week 9,

Post by TRAIN » Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 am

Looks like this has been fixed now.

It would be a big help if someone would have acknowledged this.

One of the biggest criticisms that I have about the NFBC is not acknowledging posts.

I mean, how long does it take to say "Fixed"; or "We are working on it."

The Mighty Men

Post by The Mighty Men » Sun May 27, 2018 4:12 pm

TRAIN wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 am

One of the biggest criticisms that I have about the NFBC is not acknowledging posts.

Maybe they are just really tired of addressing the constant problems.
Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.” Isaiah 63:1

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 28, 2018 7:46 am

TRAIN wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 am

Train, Tom and I are not in the same office as the IT department, so there are times when they obviously see something that isn't right and fix it. In your case above, you posted something and an hour later said we didn't respond even though the problem was resolved. Neither Tom nor I were in the office on Friday, so thankfully the IT guys fixed it.

We're not trying to ignore posts, but the IT guys fix the problems and that's it. Team Stats has had some issues each of the last three days and unfortunately Tom and I don't know what the programming issue is. I'm sure we'll get a recount of what is happening after the holiday weekend and post here, but right now we're just alerting the IT guys about the Team Stats issue and hoping we get this resolved once and for all. Until then, I'm not sure what we can post about it since we aren't on the front lines there. When we know what this issue is we will post about it.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

TRAIN

Post by TRAIN » Mon May 28, 2018 11:47 am

Greg - Why do you have to know what the issue is before answering a post? If you or Tom are not going to be available, why can't someone from the IT department post: "Fixed." or "We are working on it."

That should take less than a minute, as opposed to leaving us in the dark and wondering if anyone is aware of the problem or if the problem is now fixed.

I have had a post on here since last Tuesday titled: "Why do the Cutline Overall Standings not have + and - point moves?".
That still hasn't been acknowledged.

After seeing so many posts go unanswered over the years by me and others, I will stand by my statement that lack of communication on the message boards to NFBC customers who care enough to take the time to post is something that the NFBC needs to correct and do a much better job at.