Reminder: Final Cutline FAAB Is TONIGHT

Tom Kessenich

Reminder: Final Cutline FAAB Is TONIGHT

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:08 am

A reminder the final FAAB period in the Cutline is TONIGHT. All bids must be in before the 10 pm ET deadline. This is it for pickups in the Cutline so make the bids count. Good luck to everyone.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

California Aces

Re: Reminder: Final Cutline FAAB Is TONIGHT

Post by California Aces » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:07 pm

When do the free agent pickups start recording their stats to your team?

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:22 pm

Good question, one hitter I picked up is showing in my starting lineup, but two SP (totaling 41pts) are on my bench and one SP that was already on my team with 14pts so far, are all on my bench...while I have a bunch of SP with 0 points in my starting lineup. Hopefully the live scoring starts working soon.

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:34 pm

Everything looks correct now for me, just tool a little longer for the pitchers to update.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:27 am

California Aces wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:07 pm
When do the free agent pickups start recording their stats to your team?
Great job everyone last night in FAAB. I know this second FAAB is a LOT of work, but hopefully you got the players you wanted and didn't leave too much money on your account. FAAB is now done and you can sit back and enjoy the results of your hard work.

Players acquired last night in FAAB accumulate stats on your team for the full week. Glad to see that is showing up correctly now. Good luck all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

FrozenTundra

Post by FrozenTundra » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 am

It was a lot of work (especially for the team that needed 9 replacements!) but was definitely much easier than last year. The work that was done to make the process more user friendly really paid off. I'd like to see the FAAB that was not used by other teams. Is that available somewhere?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 am

FrozenTundra wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 am
It was a lot of work (especially for the team that needed 9 replacements!) but was definitely much easier than last year. The work that was done to make the process more user friendly really paid off. I'd like to see the FAAB that was not used by other teams. Is that available somewhere?
I don't know of any one spot where remaining FAAB is located for even Tom and I to see. It's on every league page, but no there isn't a universal spot for all to see the remaining FAAB that I know of. I will ask though.

Glad the process was slightly easier. Yes, it's still a lot of work, but now your work is done and it's time to enjoy the results. Good luck all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius