Same here

Oaktown

Re: FAAB issues again?

Post by Oaktown » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Down again here too.

COZ

Post by COZ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Error messages again. Deadline needs to be pushed back.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

justiceberry

Post by justiceberry » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:47 pm

Also, the NFFC site also has been down each time these malfunctions occur.

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Dammit!
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Ichiban

Post by Ichiban » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Very frustrating. Deadline has to be pushed back, but I know I personally (in Japan) put off work until after deadline and have appointments right after. Mistakes happen, but frustrating to have them happen at the same time so often lately.

headhunters

Post by headhunters » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:51 pm

3 rd week out of 4 this hasn't work for me. need to bid tomorrow for everyone

Money

Post by Money » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:52 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:32 pm
DOUGHBOYS wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Slowness? We were unable to do a thing.
Will/can this be fixed for good, PLEASE?
We've had hiccups in three of the last four Sundays, ranging from 11 minutes to 50 minutes. OF COURSE WE HAVE TO FIX THIS. We have fewer FAAB bids per week than we had in April and May and we've doubled our server space, so we know it's not space. We did make a change a few weeks ago and HAVE to figure out if that's what is causing this on Sundays. We have to solve this ASAP.
This is a joke. No problems until football got into full swing. It's time to get baseball it's own site. The responses from the NFBC are pathetic and inadequate. This is Sunday night for gosh sakes. Baseball will be fine once football is in week 1. I hate to be a broken record but it's so obvious. Ratio's are still screwed up as well, but you've know that for 2 months.
Joe

rob276

Post by rob276 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Unable to add Free Agents to list. Can the FAAB be extended tonight? Also, having problems with live scoring page.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:55 pm

We have extended the deadline by 1 hour as IT is getting the site back up. Deadline is now 11 ET. Sorry all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Can't do a damn thing! :mrgreen: Why should this be at this point in the game? Ridiculous. :roll:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Ando

Post by Ando » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:57 pm

We deserve better. This product is becoming an absolute joke. For shame.
"Luck is the residue of design."

-Branch Rickey

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Now I'm getting "invalid league" error messages. :evil:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Doctor Who

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Now Joe, you have to give Greg and Sportshub the benifet of the doubt here that these issues aren’t related. I don’t know who you think you are for calling them out like this. Don’t be that guy who you called a loser for saying the same things months earlier. Greg has already said football is not the issue and I 100% believe him.

headhunters

Post by headhunters » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:59 pm

when i log in it says i have no teams at all- so how am i supposed to bid?

Red Sox Nation-

Post by Red Sox Nation- » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:00 pm

The extension does nothing since we can't get in right now without Errors. The website has been a disaster this year. IT focusing on the wrong stuff. Who wanted the annoying header at the top of the page?

Is it football? The $10 games? I don't know but it's August 5th.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Ando wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:57 pm
We deserve better. This product is becoming an absolute joke. For shame.
I concur...but then again, I've been saying this for years. Sure I'll be berated for piling on now. :roll:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Red Sox Nation- wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:00 pm
The extension does nothing since we can't get in right now without Errors. The website has been a disaster this year. IT focusing on the wrong stuff. Who wanted the annoying header at the top of the page?

I really don't want to be the one who said I told everyone so, but...And those of us on the baseball side of things have always been second class citizens to football and their 30,000 leagues or whatever.

Chthroop

Post by Chthroop » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Still no access for my 9am team. Some of us get up extremely early, staying up till 11pm is not a great user experience. I actually think IT has done some great new programming. As a former database programmer, I think there is something wrong with the database setup.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:11 pm

Chthroop wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:05 pm
Still no access for my 9am team. Some of us get up extremely early, staying up till 11pm is not a great user experience. I actually think IT has done some great new programming. As a former database programmer, I think there is something wrong with the database setup.
They should have hired you then.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:14 pm

I see that the FAAB run time keeps being pushed back, which is all well and good, but it does no good if we can't place bids. At this point in the evening on the east coast, FAAB should remain open all night through the morning hours of tomorrow at least.

Wolfpac

Post by Wolfpac » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:19 pm

Red Sox Nation- wrote:

I do agree about that annoying Header it wiped out the player search box which many of us did ask for and enjoyed having for a couple of months

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Red Sox Nation- wrote:

It is not football, contrary to what is being said. If it was we would have issues every day, not just on Sunday night. Football did not miss a beat tonight as drafts continued to go through our issues here and so did signups. They are on different data bases. It is obviously something in the program for NFBC FAAB, that we thought we had corrected last week and rose up again tonight. It's an NFBC FAAB issue.

Bottom line is that we made another Sunday night worse for everyone. NOBODY wants to have the deadline extended and stay up another hour. We have to solve this major issue. We have to.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Money

Post by Money » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:25 pm

I never thought I'd say it but it's time to head to the FFWC FOR FOOTBALL. IF only there was a better option for baseball. Customer service isn't all it's cracked up to be around here.

It was pathetically slow all day.
Joe

acesfull23

Post by acesfull23 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 pm

Cutline Live Standings also not updating. Haven't updated for at least an hour