The First MTM Fast DC of the 2019 Season!

Baseball Furies

The First MTM Fast DC of the 2019 Season!

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:54 am

Okay boys and girls, most if not all of you should know the drill by now. It's a no holds barred 50 rounds of draft and hold in the form of an NFBC $150 DC to officially kick-off the annual NFBC Draft Room Inaugural as facilitated by me! 8-) And who knows what surprises await us when it finally launches on Monday, November 12th, from what I've read...give or take several weeks. :P :lol: So let's get the sign-ups going nice and early here, now shall we? But before you do decide to jump into this one, just remember two things:

First, it's a Fast DC which equates to no less than 10 rounds being banged out a day without anyone's bullshit excuses like "but my sick grandma who rescued me from wolves in the forest and raised me from a feral infant died" or "but my car exploded this morning with me in it", and other such bogus excuses. I'll have none it, but I will have your cell numbers as are required for draft facilitation purposes and moderate harassment only.

And second, only serious fanatics who think they can hang with the big boys need apply. So who's game for this bad boy starting next week? Reply to this thread and I'll add you to this list. Greg and Tom will take your money later. :mrgreen:

1. MTM
2. C. Scott Fleming
3. Bryan Vogel
4. Robert Zidonik
5. Chad (not Scott) Fleming
6. Dorian "The Champ" Kinman
7. Terry "Lee" Lewis
8. Jon Stadtmueller
9. Tom Eshenfelder
10. George "The Animal" Kleeman
11. "Ivy League" Marc Perlmutter
12. Al "Home Boy" Holmes
13. Scott "Woody" Feschuk
14. Mike Kosmoski
15. Jeff Tudor
Last edited by Baseball Furies on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

DDK

Re: The First MTM Fast DC of the 2019 Season!

Post by DDK » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:18 pm

in

WOODERSON

Post by WOODERSON » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:08 pm

I'll take a spot :evil:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 am

Capt. Crunch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:18 pm
in
Okay, you're in! Just confirm your name for the list. Thanks! 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 am

WOODERSON wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Gates

Post by Gates » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:07 am

MTM,
Could you confirm your name for the list please?

:lol:
Go ahead, make my day...

DDK

Post by DDK » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:29 am

Baseball Furies wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 am
Capt. Crunch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:18 pm
in
Hey Mike. I am Captain Crunch (Dorian Kinman)
Actually tried to change that to my initials or something but couldn't find where I could change username. (I'll put that out there in case somebody knows :))

Texas Connection

Post by Texas Connection » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:00 am

Put me in coach. I'm ready to play.

WOODERSON

Post by WOODERSON » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:18 am

Baseball Furies wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 am
WOODERSON wrote:

Terry Lewis

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:50 pm

WOODERSON wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:18 am
Baseball Furies wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 am
WOODERSON wrote:

Terry Lewis
Great Terry. Thanks man. Got it. Please do me a favor and PM with your cell and where you're located and your hours of operation for the draft. League requirement. :mrgreen: Looking forward to getting this one started soon. 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Gates wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:07 am
MTM,
Could you confirm your name for the list please?

:lol:
No need, Gaetan. At this point, MTM is like "Prince" or "Madonna" or "Mr. T". Only one name or initials are needed when you reach my level of celebrity. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Now just SIX SPOTS LEFT! That didn't take long! Such is the allure of the MTM Fast DC format. :mrgreen: Who else wants in for a piece of this action and would like to take a shot at bringing down the current overall Draft Champions title holder? 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:33 pm

Now just FIVE SPOTS LEFT and only four days until the draft room is live for this one. Who else wants in?

Bigperl

Post by Bigperl » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:03 am

Hey Mike. I’m not ready but I’m in.

Thurman15

Post by Thurman15 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Hey Mike. I'm in if you want me. If you remember last year, I was a bit critical of you since I thought you were being too hard on Greg and Tom. But at the same time, I told you I respected all the time and effort you put in to help grow the NFBC. This is now my 3rd year going to Vegas and I can't wait. I prefer auctions, but if I'm in a draft, I like to move fast. I hate waiting and waiting for guys to make their picks. So the fast drafts you run are terrific in my opinion. I guarantee I will be one of the faster ones. So if you get me in, great. I will PM you with my text number.

Al Holmes (Thurman 15)
Rogers Hornsby, Hall of Famer with the Cardinals was once asked " You love Baseball Rogers, but what do you do in the winter ? " His response......"I stare out the window and wait for spring "

sfeschuk

Post by sfeschuk » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:35 pm

I'd be keen to join. Sounds fun – and my results will probably be inadvertently hilarious by the time March comes around.
- Scott Feschuk

mkosmoski

Post by mkosmoski » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Mike,

I would like a spot in this one. I can't do any worse than I did last year. So maybe doing one early without studying and all the ADP Bias is just what the Doctor ordered?

Mike Kosmoski
Frozen Ropes

By the way, congrats on your Win in that NYC Main Event League we were in together.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Bigperl wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:03 am
Hey Mike. I’m not ready but I’m in.
Hey Marc, that's just the sort of thing I like to hear! Consider yourself in, and thanks for the donation! :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Thurman15 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:39 pm
Hey Mike. I'm in if you want me. If you remember last year, I was a bit critical of you since I thought you were being too hard on Greg and Tom. But at the same time, I told you I respected all the time and effort you put in to help grow the NFBC. This is now my 3rd year going to Vegas and I can't wait. I prefer auctions, but if I'm in a draft, I like to move fast. I hate waiting and waiting for guys to make their picks. So the fast drafts you run are terrific in my opinion. I guarantee I will be one of the faster ones. So if you get me in, great. I will PM you with my text number.

Al Holmes (Thurman 15)
All good, Al. Welcome aboard! I accept your apology and for reparations, you may now finish dead last in the league this year to get 100% back into my good graces. :P :lol: Got your PM with your cell and expect that you will be able to keep up with the pace in this one. Once you do one of these, it's difficult to go back to doing them any other way. :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:42 pm

sfeschuk wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:35 pm
I'd be keen to join. Sounds fun – and my results will probably be inadvertently hilarious by the time March comes around.
- Scott Feschuk
Hey Scott! Cool, we always love fresh guppies...I mean fresh blood...I mean fresh guppy blood in the shark tank...Well, I think you get the idea. :P :mrgreen: Anyway, looking forward to as a hilarious an outcome as possible from you in this one once we get under way. PM me your cell with where you're located and your hours of operation. We go pretty late out here on the East Coast. Thanks man. 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:44 pm

mkosmoski wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:49 pm
Mike,

I would like a spot in this one. I can't do any worse than I did last year. So maybe doing one early without studying and all the ADP Bias is just what the Doctor ordered?

Mike Kosmoski
Frozen Ropes

By the way, congrats on your Win in that NYC Main Event League we were in together.
Hey Mikey, thanks bro'! It was a very good year. You must have received my telepathic message from earlier today because I was about to reach out to you tonight, but then saw that you had already posted to the thread! 8-) Great having you back and I love your thinking on this one. :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:56 pm

After a flurry of sign-up activity, there is now just ONE SPOT LEFT! 8-) Last call for a piece of this action. Who is fanatical enough to take a spot and join this motley crew of fast-paced draft loving individuals this early in the season? 8-)

sfeschuk

Post by sfeschuk » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:46 am

Baseball Furies wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:42 pm
sfeschuk wrote:
- Scott Feschuk
Hey Scott! Cool, we always love fresh guppies...I mean fresh blood...I mean fresh guppy blood in the shark tank...Well, I think you get the idea. :P :mrgreen: Anyway, looking forward to as a hilarious an outcome as possible from you in this one once we get under way. PM me your cell with where you're located and your hours of operation. We go pretty late out here on the East Coast. Thanks man. 8-)
The system won't let me send a PM for some reason. My cell is 613.220.0749. I'm in the eastern time zone - usually up quite early.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:32 am

sfeschuk wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:46 am
Baseball Furies wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:42 pm
sfeschuk wrote:
- Scott Feschuk
The system won't let me send a PM for some reason. My cell is 613.220.0749. I'm in the eastern time zone - usually up quite early.
Got it, Scott! You're official. Thanks. Will keep you posted, and just an FYI, up early is great, but up late is also standard procedure, so be prepared. Practice insomnia or something. ;) :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:35 am

Okay with Jeff Tudor jumping on board, we are now officially FULL for this one! 8-) Everyone be prepared for a quick launch out the gate come Tuesday or thereabouts once Greg and the crack IT team are good to go!