Take Notice: NFBC Improvements!

mdecav

Re: Take Notice: NFBC Improvements!

Post by mdecav » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:48 am

KJ Duke wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am
Why was avg pick time removed from league page ... someone's feeling get hurt?
Was this the pick time of each individual pick? If so, the calculation was wrong. When you moved a player in your lineup, that impacted the pick time. So you could have a pick time of something like 3 days if you moved him from one position to another 3 days after drafting him.

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:07 pm

mdecav wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:48 am
KJ Duke wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:20 am
Why was avg pick time removed from league page ... someone's feeling get hurt?
Was this the pick time of each individual pick? If so, the calculation was wrong. When you moved a player in your lineup, that impacted the pick time. So you could have a pick time of something like 3 days if you moved him from one position to another 3 days after drafting him.
Also, the clock goes wonky leading up to the 2 A.M. deadline and it would distort drafters times.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Up and down arrows have been added now to mobile devices for the queue and for the pre-draft list. Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:08 pm

Excellent!
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Daren E

Post by Daren E » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:46 am

Excellent! Looks good and works good. Would be nice to have the up and down arrows on laptops and PCs as well (and actually double arrows might be more useful there than the single arrows) as a time saver.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
5-Time Live League Champion/Las Vegas

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:04 pm

We added one change to your My Teams page today. We took out the contest headers and now just list every contest in one listing. You can move them to any order you want by clicking on the three horizontal lines to the left of the team name and dragging them to the spot you want.

We heard from a lot of owners who wanted this similar to the way we had it at STATS. There is now a Hide Teams button in the upper right, which will be handy once we bring all past years to the site. That will allow you to Hide those teams. Or if you have some teams that you want to forget about this year, you can Hide them off your My Teams page. But hopefully that doesn't happen this year.

We are working on bringing your 2018 teams to your My Teams page now. We know everyone wants to look at past drafts and their past teams, so look for that soon. Once you have those on your My Teams page, you can always Hide them and bring them back when needed. We'll update the exact time these will be live, but we're on it.

Enjoy and thanks all.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:04 pm
We added one change to your My Teams page today. We took out the contest headers and now just list every contest in one listing. You can move them to any order you want by clicking on the three horizontal lines to the left of the team name and dragging them to the spot you want.

We heard from a lot of owners who wanted this similar to the way we had it at STATS. There is now a Hide Teams button in the upper right, which will be handy once we bring all past years to the site. That will allow you to Hide those teams. Or if you have some teams that you want to forget about this year, you can Hide them off your My Teams page. But hopefully that doesn't happen this year.

We are working on bringing your 2018 teams to your My Teams page now. We know everyone wants to look at past drafts and their past teams, so look for that soon. Once you have those on your My Teams page, you can always Hide them and bring them back when needed. We'll update the exact time these will be live, but we're on it.

Enjoy and thanks all.
Good deal. I really didn't care for the grouping by league type, but was too lazy to complain. :)

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Bump
Tom Kessenich wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:23 am
rkulaski wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:07 am
Great improvements everywhere.

Small request:

On the “Set Lineup” page, Can you make it to where we can organize our pitchers from best to worst? For example, right now Paxton is near the bottom of my listed starters. I’d like to move him to my number 2 starter .

Thanks.
Yup. We've asked for that feature to be put back.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:30 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:

Enjoy and thanks all.
You cannot move teams around on mobile at all. At least not on an iPhone.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 am

mdecav wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:30 pm
Greg Ambrosius wrote:

Enjoy and thanks all.
You cannot move teams around on mobile at all. At least not on an iPhone.
I just did it on my iPhone Mike. What issue are you having?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:40 am

I can’t replicate the issue, but I had trouble last night. Any time I would move a team it would “default” it first by moving it last in my list without allowing it me to move upward vertically.

It is working now.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:42 am

mdecav wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:40 am
I can’t replicate the issue, but I had trouble last night. Any time I would move a team it would “default” it first by moving it last in my list without allowing it me to move upward vertically.

It is working now.
OK if it happens again let us know.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:33 am

It did again this morning, but I refreshed the screen and it worked.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:28 pm

Bump

Tom Kessenich wrote:
rkulaski wrote:

Small request:

On the “Set Lineup” page, Can you make it to where we can organize our pitchers from best to worst? For example, right now Paxton is near the bottom of my listed starters. I’d like to move him to my number 2 starter .

Thanks.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm

rkulaski wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:28 pm
Bump

Tom Kessenich wrote:
rkulaski wrote:

Small request:

Thanks.
Rich, yes this is on the list. Lots of time before we all have to set our lineups, but it will be coming.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm
rkulaski wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:28 pm
Bump

Tom Kessenich wrote:

Rich, yes this is on the list. Lots of time before we all have to set our lineups, but it will be coming.

Sounds good, Greg. I'm off of work today and, well you know, checking my lineups in mid February!
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Suggestion for consideration

Would it be difficult to implement a “timeout after XX minutes of no activity” in slow drafts?
We’re seeing green dots on managers who end up going 3-4 hours On The Clock and either running out the clock or picking with 5 minutes remaining.
It gives the impression the guy is there but refusing to pick. At least that’s what we see in the draft room chat.

Green light off after 15 minutes of inactivity...is that reasonable?
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz