How to edit custom draft list?

bergerrc

How to edit custom draft list?

Post by bergerrc » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:46 am

All right, I know it's not because of my New Year's Eve celebration because I didn't even make it to midnight ;) , but I can't figure out how to edit my custom draft list now that my draft has started. I have it loaded in the draft room, but how do I edit it? Thanks for any help!

-Bob
Make him think you know something he doesn't.
Moonlight

Greg Ambrosius

Re: How to edit custom draft list?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:52 am

bergerrc wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:46 am
All right, I know it's not because of my New Year's Eve celebration because I didn't even make it to midnight ;) , but I can't figure out how to edit my custom draft list now that my draft has started. I have it loaded in the draft room, but how do I edit it? Thanks for any help!

-Bob
Bob, you have to edit the pre-draft list before the draft. The player list can't be edited after the draft starts. Sorry and glad you had fun on New Year's Eve.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

bergerrc

Post by bergerrc » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:54 am

Thanks, Greg.
Moonlight

Outlaw

Post by Outlaw » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:25 am

When you use the default list, why doesn't it update with the latest most current ADP? It uses an ADP that existed when the league was first formed.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:50 am

Outlaw wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:25 am
When you use the default list, why doesn't it update with the latest most current ADP? It uses an ADP that existed when the league was first formed.
It uses the ADP at the time that the draft room is opened. As soon as that draft room is set the player default list is there and it can't change or update. It's set.

I don't think ADPs are changing all that drastically right now from day to day. The ADP looks pretty set right now.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 pm

bergerrc wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:46 am

-Bob
You can create your list after the draft has begun by:

1. Go into the draft room using a desktop browser
2. Look for the Find a Player box near center screen
3. Click the dropdown 2 boxes to the right
4. Choose Edit Rank Lists

Warning - you aren’t able to make changes to the new list if you close the tab or navigate away from it so be prepared to finish the list in one session.

After you’ve used this method to create a list you should see the name of your custom list in the same dropdown in the draft room. Choose that name and you’ll see your custom rankings.

So far I’m not able to edit a list created after the draft begins but I’ll edit this post if I figure it out. Probably the best workaround is to create a newer list then copy over your first custom list and make changes before closing the new one.
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

bergerrc

Post by bergerrc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:56 pm

That's a great work-around. Thank you!
Moonlight