My excuse for not cashing in my 5 leagues last year

Wolfpac

My excuse for not cashing in my 5 leagues last year

Post by Wolfpac » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJdUTrg4EyY

I tried to have different people run my teams for 7 weeks, but this adventure was worth it. Hope some of you watch on Feb 20. Also ill be in 4 main events this year but all online. I had a great time going to vegas last year for those who haven't gone to vegas for NFBC drafts i highly suggest it.

DOUGHBOYS

Re: My excuse for not cashing in my 5 leagues last year

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:13 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJdUTrg4EyY

I tried to have different people run my teams for 7 weeks, but this adventure was worth it. Hope some of you watch on Feb 20. Also ill be in 4 main events this year but all online. I had a great time going to vegas last year for those who haven't gone to vegas for NFBC drafts i highly suggest it.
Enjoyed meeting you in Las Vegas, Dan!
Fercrissakes, would it kill you to eat a Dorito?! :D You look great.

Better luck this year.... And thanks for your service!
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:28 pm

You've tipped your hand now.
Last edited by KJ Duke on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:50 pm

I'll admit I've never watched more than 10 minutes of the show, but I'll tune in this season. Good stuff!

Red Sox Nation-

Post by Red Sox Nation- » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:54 pm

Dan- this is awesome. I just checked my site to see if they had odds for the Wardog. We're rooting for you.

Jason

Wolfpac

Post by Wolfpac » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:05 pm

Thanks gentleman. Yes Darik its a fun show to watch, its still the wednesday night ratings winner. Doughy it was great talking baseball with you and watching my friend Dustin steal the alpha spotlight from Mike at his signature party. (BTW if you go to Vegas for the drafts go to Mike's party)

cfolson

Post by cfolson » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:27 pm

Awesome Dan, uh Wardog! I used to watch this show a lot! I'll make sure to catch up this year...

jtannehill

Post by jtannehill » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:54 pm

That's great Dan! I haven't formally met you but I watch the show with the kiddos and will make sure I tune in this year as well especially since I have someone to root for!! Hope you didn't fall for any of those femme fatale types while you were out there :roll:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:35 am

Wow, Dan! This is AWESOME! I have to admit, that there was a time I was a Survivor junkie. Watched the show from the first episode of the first season through like 2012 (around the time of the Russell episodes), but life circumstances got me away from it and haven't watched an episode since. Jeff Probst actually did a promo spoof voice over for a charity video I did many years ago (2003). There was a time I was going to apply to be on the show, but my ex-wife would always discourage me from doing it because she said I'd never win with my mouth. Bitch! Go figure. :lol: So very cool to find out you were on the show. I may actually have to watch again this season. ;) Hope you were able to cash big on the show at least. Feel free to post on here who won. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Philippe27

Post by Philippe27 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:28 am

That's awesome Dan. I'm a huge fan of the show since season 1, will watch this season as I always do but will have someone to cheer for this time.

Wolfpac

Post by Wolfpac » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 am

cfolson wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:27 pm
Awesome Dan, uh Wardog! I used to watch this show a lot! I'll make sure to catch up this year...
Clark it was great talking to you in Vegas!

Wolfpac

Post by Wolfpac » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:15 am

Baseball Furies wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:35 am
Wow, Dan! This is AWESOME! I have to admit, that there was a time I was a Survivor junkie. Watched the show from the first episode of the first season through like 2012 (around the time of the Russell episodes), but life circumstances got me away from it and haven't watched an episode since. Jeff Probst actually did a promo spoof voice over for a charity video I did many years ago (2003). There was a time I was going to apply to be on the show, but my ex-wife would always discourage me from doing it because she said I'd never win with my mouth. Bitch! Go figure. :lol: So very cool to find out you were on the show. I may actually have to watch again this season. ;) Hope you were able to cash big on the show at least. Feel free to post on here who won. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mike if you were a fan in the past its an easy transition back in, though the game keeps evolving and is different as the years go by, its the same at its core. Thanks for the support

Thanks to everyone, now yall can just take it easy on me in my mains this year right??? To make up for last year haha.

Wolfpac

Post by Wolfpac » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:16 am

Philippe27 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:28 am
That's awesome Dan. I'm a huge fan of the show since season 1, will watch this season as I always do but will have someone to cheer for this time.
Thats whats up!

Thanks to all who wrote on hear even those i haven't met! Appreciate it.

Ultrarunner

Post by Ultrarunner » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:45 am

Haven’t watched for a few seasons but will watch this one. I used to be a hard core Survivor junkie and thought Russell played the best games I’d seen.

Watching MTM would have been a hoot. Thought about applying but timing never worked.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:20 am

This is kick-ass, Dan!! Hopefully you did very well! 8-)

Now, I will be honest, as soon as I digested your post, I immediately looked to see what online main events you signed up for. A big name celebrity like you will likely have lots of “celebrity” demands on you moving forward, leading to less time to prep, run your teams, etc. I’d like to take advantage of that :twisted:

Wolfpac

Post by Wolfpac » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:15 am

Yes from meeting MTM i agree he'd be fantastic TV, and Russell was a legend at the game.

And to our newest hall of fame....congrats on that and sure jump in one of my mains the water is warm.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:34 am

We have ANOTHER celebrity in the NFBC!!! I LOVE IT!!

Cool stuff Daniel and I have you SURVIVED!! Come back to Las Vegas next year and we'll celebrate what is sure to be your victory on this show. Looking forward to seeing this.

And best of luck in the NFBC this year. Winning the Main Event and Survivor would be an epic double-double.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:53 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:15 am
Yes from meeting MTM i agree he'd be fantastic TV, and Russell was a legend at the game.

And to our newest hall of fame....congrats on that and sure jump in one of my mains the water is warm.
HA! Dan, I've now added another thing to my bucket list: First: Win the Overall Main Event Title this year. Second: Apply for Survivor. I can be the scheming old fart by the time I get on. :lol: Put the good word in for me with Probst. ;) And I'll promise to watch now just for you. :mrgreen:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Chest Rockwell

Post by Chest Rockwell » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:49 pm

My little girl is probably the biggest survivor fan in the world. She watches old seasons. She usually has one on when I come home from work. We take her to a charity event in Orlando every year called the hearts of reality. You should go. She has about 75 survivor autographs on her wall. Her favorite all time player is Tony.

Wolfpac

Post by Wolfpac » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:37 pm

I like that challenge Greg, I do plan on coming back to Vegas next year. Mike, win the main event and I’ll get the word to Probst (he’s actually really nice and good at his job).

And for the Boogie Nights costar. I’ve heard about HOR, not sure if I’m going but maybe. Either way I’ll give you my address if you want and if you want me to sign something for your daughter send it to me I’ll sign and send it back.

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:53 am

Don't forget to watch Wardog tonight in his Survivor debut on CBS...

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:59 pm

Survived Week 1, Dan...nice!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Darik B wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:59 pm
Survived Week 1, Dan...nice!
Thanks for spoiling for those of us who have nothing better to do than sit around watching network television instead of recording to watch it later in the evening without the 500 commercials. Guess this is time well-spent in Minnesota. :roll: Appreciate it, Darik. Will watch it anyway later just so Dan doesn't think I don't give a rats ass about the show anymore tonight. :oops: ;)

Philippe27

Post by Philippe27 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm

Way to go Dan, keep those clothes dry

Wolfpac

Post by Wolfpac » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:53 am

Haha Thanks fellas, and yes team keep clothes dry!