THE 2019 MTM ULTIMATE HITS ROCK BOTTOM IN ITS 8th SEASON!

Baseball Furies

Re: THE 2019 MTM ULTIMATE HITS ROCK BOTTOM IN ITS 8th SEASON!

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:17 pm

Ultrarunner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:11 am
So who’s got a worse Boston accent?
Ryan wins this one hands down! That's why Duponte will always do no better than second as of now. :P Coincidentally, Jody Ryan also holds the title of most confusing gender name in the NFBC as well. :lol:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Ultrarunner

Post by Ultrarunner » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:36 am

jdryan wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:52 pm
The chicks dig the long ball and the Vegas ones love the accent.. :D :D
I know a couple Québécois that will agree with you on the accent.

My hillbilly drawl just brings in the ones with alternative dental layouts at times...but it plays well in NYC

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:57 am

NEWS FLASH! I have been working on getting extended radio coverage for the MTM Ultimate next Friday night, and it's looking like a real possibility at this point. I think they understand over at Sirius that if they can air five hours of AL/NL only LABR Auctions much to the chagrin of their listening audience, they can extend the coverage of THE PREMIER EVENT that the NFBC has to offer. :P :mrgreen: So stay tuned on this. And anyone who would like to do some airtime as a guest on the pre-show before the event gets under way, be down to the venue by 7:00 p.m. at the latest. I'll be lining up some interviews for Craig Mish and the as yet TBD co-host for the airing of the draft.

I'm also looking for a couple of more volunteers who have drafted in this event before to do some airtime during the week next week leading up to the draft during Mish's show during the 9-11 a.m. EST hours either Monday or Tuesday. I was asked to line some guys up. If you're game, just text me, and I'll have them get in touch with you. Thanks and everyone be sure to listen in! 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:20 pm

Now only FIVE short days away from the big night in NYC, ladies and gentlemen. 8-) All the final preparations and arrangements have been made, and now it's just a matter of time before the PREMIER EVENT of the NFBC goes down on the air this Friday evening with coverage beginning on SiriusXM at 7:00 p.m. EST with the preview show and lots of great interviews with some of the league competitors. :D

Also be sure to listen in during "The GM and Co-Mish" show from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. EST all this week as they will be having several veterans of the MTM Ultimate on the show as guests to talk about the draft, culminating with me on this Friday in the 10:00 a.m. hour.

AND to kick off the week, I'll be on with Adam Ronis, our celebrity draft facilitator, on the Lisa Anne Does Fantasy show tomorrow night at 11:30 p.m. EST talking all things MTM Ultimate as well! Sure to be a good time. 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:51 pm

It's officially now Christmas Eve in NYC at the Stewart Hotel as tomorrow is the BIG night of THE BEST event of all LIVE NFBC offerings. There will fun, camaraderie, shit-talking, ball-busting, braggadocio, sniping, back-stabbing, elation, and deflation the likes of which are unparalleled anywhere else in the industry! So be sure to listen in starting at 7:00 p.m. EST on SiriusXm with the preview show and for now THREE HOURS of coverage of the actual draft with the real experts in action for this bloodbath with a $40,000 first prize and MAJOR bragging rights on the line!

All participants should be down to the draft room by 7:00 p.m. as radio coverage interviews with some of the contestants will be starting then, but more importantly, there will be the crowning of the 2018 Champion, Jason Duponte, along with the trophy presentation, followed immediately by the now legendary "Iron Balls" KDS draft spot draw by Adam Ronis.

And if you're a returning alum, be sure to wear your ULTIMATE jerseys from last year to proudly represent! I'll take of you newbies prior to the draft so you don't feel left out. 8-)

So let's get ready to RUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 pm

Where’d that Jeopardy music come from?

;)

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:06 pm

Miss hanging with you guys in the run-up to the big event like last year....hope everyone had a blast! See some of you in Vegas in a week...can't wait!
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer