$2,500 NYC Auction League... Keens afterwards?

mdecav

$2,500 NYC Auction League... Keens afterwards?

Post by mdecav » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:55 am

For those in the $2,500 Auction league in NYC and for anyone else who are around... would anyone have interest in going to Keens steakhouse afterwards?

It is one of the oldest restaurants in the city, my favorite, and well worth visiting if you’ve never been there. Its about a 10 minute walk from the Stewart Hotel on 36th near 6th.

Anyone interested post here and I’ll put reservations in. I’m thinking 8:30 or 9pm reservations.

keens.com

Tom/Darik/Greg... I’m checking this on mobile but I forget if this is on desktop... do we have the emails of the other owners in our league(s)?

Tom Kessenich

Re: $2,500 NYC Auction League... Keens afterwards?

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:24 am

mdecav wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:55 am
For those in the $2,500 Auction league in NYC and for anyone else who are around... would anyone have interest in going to Keens steakhouse afterwards?

It is one of the oldest restaurants in the city, my favorite, and well worth visiting if you’ve never been there. Its about a 10 minute walk from the Stewart Hotel on 36th near 6th.

Anyone interested post here and I’ll put reservations in. I’m thinking 8:30 or 9pm reservations.

keens.com

Tom/Darik/Greg... I’m checking this on mobile but I forget if this is on desktop... do we have the emails of the other owners in our league(s)?
Mike, we legally cannot provide emails for others in your league any longer. However, once the league is set up (at least five days before the auction date) you can contact everyone in your league using the League Message Board on your team page under the League Menu.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich