Some Good Stuff

JohnP

Some Good Stuff

Post by JohnP » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:51 am

1) Japan Game Stats

Came over flawlessly. Well done. I dislike the fact that these games even exist but great to see that the stats part worked flawlessly on these. Here is hoping that Rosscum doesn't get blown up this weekend.

2) Lineup Save Button

Top and Bottom - nice one.

3) View / Display

Quite a few improvements in viewing made in just the last couple days. Injury notes pop up fast on the player - nice.

4) Broken Arm Emoji

Why is there a broken arm emoji next to Chris Sale?

lrr

Re: Some Good Stuff

Post by lrr » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:36 am

I don't know if team rosters (as opposed to roster grid) is new but it is an easy way to check each team's players. Love the pending FAAB tab. Not sure when it was instituted but it is a great final check on your bids for all your teams in one place. One suggestion. I would like the pending FAAB page to identify your teams by team name as well. Right now the page just identifies your team by Main event and number and if you have a few of a certain type event it is a little confusing. I identify my teams by team name. Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Some Good Stuff

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Thanks for the positive post John. It's a breath of fresh air!! :D

I made this post on another thread, but might as well piggy-back off your thread here. This year we now allow you to lock in any hitter at game time of their first game for that scoring period. So Pitchers and Hitters lock at game time of their first game of the Monday-Thursday scoring period and Hitters lock in at game time of their first game for the Friday-Sunday scoring period.

We are already seeing the benefits of that today as more than half of MLB teams are off this Friday. Now you have until game time of Saturday's games to lock them in.

Also, as stated above, we are locking lineups at the scheduled game time this year, not 5 minutes before that. Hopefully those extra 5 minutes help you with your starting lineups this year. Enjoy all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius