Inning Pitched: 3 points
Strikeout: 1 point
Hit or Walk Allowed: -1 point
Earned Run Allowed: -2 points

Pos Pitchers Team IP W SV K HA ER PTS

P Mike Fiers OAK 9.0 1 0 5 5 5 18.00
P Ross Stripling LAD 5.1 0 0 5 3 0 17.00
P Jakob Junis KC 5.2 1 0 6 6 3 16.00

It looks like each pitcher's total points should be increased by 1 point on my team. Check your own pitcher point totals to verify.

TRAIN

Re: INCORRECT CUTLINE POINT TOTALS FOR PITCHERS

Post by TRAIN » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:35 pm

Shouldn't there also be a BB column for pitchers since a BB equals a -1 point for pitchers?

bjoak

Post by bjoak » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:57 pm

I see that the live standings are not correctly pushing players into my lineup. For example, Paddack earned 17 today (according to the page; I haven't checked it is correct yet) and is sitting on my bench. There are plenty of pitchers who earned less. Shouldn't he be showing up in my lineup?
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:31 pm

I had a Strickland get me -7 three days ago in a cutline league and he's still in my starting lineup, should be on my bench while a pitcher with positive points, or even zero, should be in my staring lineup. After a few days, I'd think this should be fixed! Does anyone know if the standings/live scoring is actually correct? Why is Strickland still in my starting lineup?

Packman

Post by Packman » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:38 pm

Steel Lugnuts wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:31 pm
I had a Strickland get me -7 three days ago in a cutline league and he's still in my starting lineup, should be on my bench while a pitcher with positive points, or even zero, should be in my staring lineup. After a few days, I'd think this should be fixed! Does anyone know if the standings/live scoring is actually correct? Why is Strickland still in my starting lineup?
Because he had 2 saves in the Japan games. It's not daily best ball scoring, its weekly best ball scoring. Even with the -7 performance, I'm sure his total with the 2 saves must make your best ball lineup. Strickland has 18 cutline points for the week, so if 18 points makes your lineup, that is why he is still in your lineup.

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:51 pm

Packman wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:38 pm
Steel Lugnuts wrote:
Because he had 2 saves in the Japan games. It's not daily best ball scoring, its weekly best ball scoring. Even with the -7 performance, I'm sure his total with the 2 saves must make your best ball lineup. Strickland has 18 cutline points for the week, so if 18 points makes your lineup, that is why he is still in your lineup.
Good point Packman, although Live Scoring should show/reflect that 18pts instead of -7, correct? Perhaps it's the Japan games that's messing with everything. :)

Packman

Post by Packman » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:57 pm

Steel Lugnuts wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:51 pm
Packman wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:38 pm
Steel Lugnuts wrote:
Good point Packman, although Live Scoring should show/reflect that 18pts instead of -7, correct? Perhaps it's the Japan games that's messing with everything. :)
It certainly should. But there are definitely issues with the live scoring. The left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing. Somehow the system knows enough to display him in your starting lineup, but still doesn't display the correct point total that would show why he would be in your lineup. The Japan games may have something to do with the issue. Hard to say for sure. My live scoring for my only Cutline has me at 289 pts for the week, but I should really have something like 450. And I didn't score 160 points from the Japan games, so something else is screwed up too. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly...

Steel Lugnuts

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:03 pm

My reply doesn't look to have posted, but there are "two" scoring periods for week one, the first shows Strickland with 25pts, the 2nd Week one scoring shows him as -7, so it should eventually be showing 18pts. Thanks again Packman.

bjoak

Post by bjoak » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:09 pm

So now all the correct players are in my lineup and I'm in first in live scoring (yay), but on my league page I'm in third. Which is correct? I guess the assumption would be live scoring is correct and the league standings are current as of yesterday, but the live scoring had me in the lead yesterday and it all looked correct. :|
Chance favors the prepared mind.