Team Stats - Fantasy YTD

mdecav

Team Stats - Fantasy YTD

Post by mdecav » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:34 am

When I want to look at team stats “Fantasy YTD” on mobile, Batting Avg, ERA, and WHIP are missing.

mdecav

Re: Team Stats - Fantasy YTD

Post by mdecav » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:12 am

In addition, under “Season”, the WHIP for every pitcher is zero.

WHO IS DOING QA ON THESE WEBPAGES???!?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:12 am

mdecav wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:34 am
When I want to look at team stats “Fantasy YTD” on mobile, Batting Avg, ERA, and WHIP are missing.
This is fixed.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:38 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:12 am
mdecav wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:34 am
This is fixed.
Good. Shouldn’t the order of hitters/pitchers shown be the same as what we see when we set lineups? Meaning why are the catchers listed in the middle of the hitters?

Brian Jenner

Post by Brian Jenner » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:19 am

The width on the team stats pages should be constrained so we don't need to use a ruler to check across the columns and rows. I'm sure not as many use these pages as I do, they probably use Live Scoring each night. But I like to check the previous day's stats each morning. It's a very quick and simple fix, just need to constrain to window to a certain pixel width.

How it is now:

How it could be:

bjoak

Post by bjoak » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:04 am

Those screenshots above are what I am looking for! I can't find yesterday's stats anywhere. Can anyone tell me where I can view yesterday's stats and see what pitchers did on defense instead of listed as batters with 0 ABs?

Also, did someone say something about mobile? I have been searching for an NFBC mobile app since last year and have only ever found an app for the basketball contest, which I'm not even sure is a thing anymore.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:54 pm

bjoak wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:04 am
Those screenshots above are what I am looking for! I can't find yesterday's stats anywhere. Can anyone tell me where I can view yesterday's stats and see what pitchers did on defense instead of listed as batters with 0 ABs?

Also, did someone say something about mobile? I have been searching for an NFBC mobile app since last year and have only ever found an app for the basketball contest, which I'm not even sure is a thing anymore.
Go to Team Stats and pull down Week 2 to Yesterday. Hitting and Pitching stats for each player are there.

No, we don't have a current Native App for any of our sports. Every offer to Apple was rejected last year for the NFBC app and we are back to redesigning it to get it approved. It's been a frustrating process to get this approved, but we will try again soon.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:48 pm

The “On Roster” field in Team Stats is unnecessary for DC leagues.

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:55 pm

Under the “Season” option, pitcher Ks are all zero. Also, you’re calculating team ERA but not team WHIP.

JohnP

Post by JohnP » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:05 am

Jackal wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:19 am
The width on the team stats pages should be constrained so we don't need to use a ruler to check across the columns and rows. I'm sure not as many use these pages as I do, they probably use Live Scoring each night. But I like to check the previous day's stats each morning. It's a very quick and simple fix, just need to constrain to window to a certain pixel width.

How it is now:

How it could be:
+1. That second view is awesome. Also - Live Scoring stats should be in the same order as the Team Stats order? Currently Team Stats is AB / R / HR / RBI / SB / AVE and Live Scoring is AB / H / R / RBI / AVE / HR / SB. Last year year live scoring was AB / H / R / HR / RBI / SB / AVE.

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Another error: pitcher Ks, walks, and hits do not appear in the Game Log on the Player Page.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:19 am

mdecav wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:23 pm
Another error: pitcher Ks, walks, and hits do not appear in the Game Log on the Player Page.
I've alerted IT and we'll get these added as well as the data under "Season" tab.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius