Live Scoring Totals

Philippe27

Live Scoring Totals

Post by Philippe27 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:30 am

Not sure if you've been made aware of it yet but just in case, there's a little bug in the totals for live scoring. If a player was in the lineup Mon-Thu and benched Fri-Sun or benched and then started (position OF/BN or BN/OF for example), his stats will be added in the total for both starters and bench.

Doctor Who

Re: Live Scoring Totals

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:33 am

This is starting to be a huge issue...

Scoony32

Post by Scoony32 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:24 am

This shouldn't be happening. All this talk about rolling out new contests...use the resources to fix this "platform" before you add more teams to it. Faab taking an hour flat out sucks. The live scoring mess sucks. The set lineup page needs to be cleaned. Free agents being added consistently at the same time every day should the norm. I'm sorry to rant, but this is unacceptable. I like the personal touch that the NFBC management offers to us as much as anybody, but myself and many others have spent a lot of money buying teams on this "platform" and the product needs to be much better. We are already a month into the season and still lots to get straightened out.

Scott Waggener

Money

Post by Money » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:00 pm

Philippe27 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:30 am
Not sure if you've been made aware of it yet but just in case, there's a little bug in the totals for live scoring. If a player was in the lineup Mon-Thu and benched Fri-Sun or benched and then started (position OF/BN or BN/OF for example), his stats will be added in the total for both starters and bench.
They have known about the issue for some time now. It is ridiculous that we have to continue to look at this inferior site / live scoring with all of the money that we invest.
Joe