Sunday night FAAB

Doctor Who

Re: Sunday night FAAB

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:11 pm

Curious for you guys that play football. This ever happen during football season? Haven’t ever seen it posted over on those boards...

Rog

Post by Rog » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Just a heads up if looking for pitchers I am using the 2 start page to pull up the upcoming pitchers /clicking their name /free agency and makig bids that way . I cant tell if it is saving it to my faab page but when I click out and come back to the 2 start page and re do it, it still show my bid on that player

bjoak

Post by bjoak » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:24 pm

There should be an announcement of faab extension now, not later. Here is where I got to. I had everything set up and pressed save and the site was down. I need to go somewhere but I am basically stuck at home waiting until I can press the save button.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:30 pm

Doctor Who wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:11 pm
Curious for you guys that play football. This ever happen during football season? Haven’t ever seen it posted over on those boards...
No, we did not have any FAAB issues in football last year. And we had more NFFC teams last year than NFBC teams. We certainly thought we had this figured out and will dive in quickly to see what happened tonight.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:31 pm

bjoak wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:24 pm
There should be an announcement of faab extension now, not later. Here is where I got to. I had everything set up and pressed save and the site was down. I need to go somewhere but I am basically stuck at home waiting until I can press the save button.
We sent an email to everyone about the extension of FAAB to 11 pm ET tonight. Good luck and sorry about this.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:32 pm

Also note the NEW deadline for tonight is listed on the FAAB page. It says 10 pm CT (11 pm ET).
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Doctor Who

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:32 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:30 pm
Doctor Who wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:11 pm
No, we did not have any FAAB issues in football last year. And we had more NFFC teams last year than NFBC teams. We certainly thought we had this figured out and will dive in quickly to see what happened tonight.

Thanks Greg for the response. You will get this figured out. I’m just staying positive and keeping the faith in the IT team you sold me on in Vegas.