Logging into the NFBC site

VegasVandals

Logging into the NFBC site

Post by VegasVandals » Wed May 01, 2019 12:45 pm

Is anyone else having to constantly log back into the NFBC site (set lineup, live scoring, free agents) after leaving and coming back to the safari, chrome, etc. window? It seems like I have to type in my username and password every time I refresh the page, sometimes after only a few minutes of leaving it idle. It’s starting to drive me a little nuts, and I was hoping there might be a way to have the site keep me logged in, if possible.

mdecav

Re: Logging into the NFBC site

Post by mdecav » Wed May 01, 2019 2:22 pm

I hit a button but I have to hit that button constantly all day long

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 01, 2019 2:32 pm

VegasVandals wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:45 pm
Is anyone else having to constantly log back into the NFBC site (set lineup, live scoring, free agents) after leaving and coming back to the safari, chrome, etc. window? It seems like I have to type in my username and password every time I refresh the page, sometimes after only a few minutes of leaving it idle. It’s starting to drive me a little nuts, and I was hoping there might be a way to have the site keep me logged in, if possible.
Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your name and any other info and we'll look into it. It should keep you logged in each time.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Money

Post by Money » Wed May 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:32 pm
VegasVandals wrote:
Shoot me an email at [email protected] with your name and any other info and we'll look into it. It should keep you logged in each time.
Greg,

This has something to do with the new NFC page that you just introduced.
Joe

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Wed May 01, 2019 5:08 pm

Money wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:28 pm
Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:32 pm
VegasVandals wrote:
Greg,

This has something to do with the new NFC page that you just introduced.
No. Logging in all day long has been happening since Day 1.

Philippe27

Post by Philippe27 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:26 am

When I go on the main page it always appears as if I'm logged out and it asks me to log in but if I click on My Teams then it'll show my teams and I'll be logged in.