Why?

mdecav

Why?

Post by mdecav » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 pm

Why do I have to continually log in after ~15 minutes of inactivity, and now it is taking me to the Fanball site to re-log in? This process is extremely annoying as I have to log in multiple times a day. If my phone was last at Live Scoring, I have to now hit about 5 screens to get back to where i was 20 minutes ago. To put this in the nicest of terms it is an absolutely horrible experience.

Why in Pitcher Stats does earned runs appear before runs? I have never seen it this way ever in a box score.

Why on mobile, in Team Stats when clicking on a player name: 1) does the most recent News date still show as INVALID DATE? and 2) The pop up window is not scrollable, it only scrolls the background (Team Stats) page? This happens in News, Season Log, Weekly Log, etc. All of these tabs are utterly useless if I can't scroll on them to see any data

Why on mobile do we still have all of the white space in the Set Lineup /Live Scoring / Free Agent webpages? Columns and rows should be much thinner than they currently are. Also, if you are going to list dozens of rows of data e.g. free agent stats, the column headers should frozen at the top of the screen so when I see:

18 8 5 1 4
14 5 7 0 6

I know which statistic each number represents without having to scroll back to the top of the screen to line up the columns.

Gb2715

Re: Why?

Post by Gb2715 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:50 am

mdecav wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 pm
Why do I have to continually log in after ~15 minutes of inactivity, and now it is taking me to the Fanball site to re-log in? This process is extremely annoying as I have to log in multiple times a day. If my phone was last at Live Scoring, I have to now hit about 5 screens to get back to where i was 20 minutes ago. To put this in the nicest of terms it is an absolutely horrible experience.

Why in Pitcher Stats does earned runs appear before runs? I have never seen it this way ever in a box score.

Why on mobile, in Team Stats when clicking on a player name: 1) does the most recent News date still show as INVALID DATE? and 2) The pop up window is not scrollable, it only scrolls the background (Team Stats) page? This happens in News, Season Log, Weekly Log, etc. All of these tabs are utterly useless if I can't scroll on them to see any data

Why on mobile do we still have all of the white space in the Set Lineup /Live Scoring / Free Agent webpages? Columns and rows should be much thinner than they currently are. Also, if you are going to list dozens of rows of data e.g. free agent stats, the column headers should frozen at the top of the screen so when I see:

18 8 5 1 4
14 5 7 0 6

I know which statistic each number represents without having to scroll back to the top of the screen to line up the columns.

Yes all of this

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Why?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:21 pm

mdecav wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 pm

18 8 5 1 4
14 5 7 0 6

1. Once you are logged into the Identity Server, you shouldn't have to log back in again. As for staying on Live Scoring, no, once back on the site you will have to click on My Teams, pick a team, go to Live Scoring and then every team is clickable from there.

2. What you are seeing in mobile on Team Stats is only happening on Safari, but IT is creating a fix for that and it should be updated by the end of the day. Thanks for the heads up as those tabs will now be scrollable.

You can certainly email any of us if you see things that need to be looked at on the site. Posting on the boards is fine, but it's easier for us to forward an email with suggestions or issues on the site to IT if you just email us. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius