Player search results feature is not working correctly

TRAIN

Player search results feature is not working correctly

Post by TRAIN » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:23 pm

The player search results feature is not working correctly. When the player is found and I click on Free Agency to see the teams he is on, only one team shows up even though I am in 6 leagues. Some of the other player info like Season Log, Weekly Log, etc., are also incomplete.

I logged off and logged back in and still got incomplete player info.

Darik B

Re: Player search results feature is not working correctly

Post by Darik B » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:19 am

Which player were you searching?

TRAIN

Post by TRAIN » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:42 pm

Darik - It doesn't matter which player I search. They all show only 1 team. I have 6 teams and up until a few days ago, the system would show me which teams he was on in all 6 of my leagues.

I also notice that now football players are showing up in my player search. I don't remember them showing up until a few days ago.

I wonder if other NFBC contestants with multiple teams are having the same problem?

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Hmmm....I cannot reproduce this. I am using Firefox, Safari, and Chrome browsers and see normal results with all teams, etc....

Is anyone else having any trouble here?

Philippe27

Post by Philippe27 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:50 am

Everything is normal for me. It only happens for prospects like Yordan Alvarez who is in the player pool for only one of my 6 leagues. Once he's available in the others, it'll show him as a free agent.

TRAIN

Post by TRAIN » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:37 am

Darik- I am using the Chrome browser. Like I said, this player search feature worked flawlessly up until a few days ago. All of the other player search categories are showing up correctly now except Free Agency.

When I click on Free Agency, it only shows 1 team that the player is on and, no matter what player it is - Harper, Yelich, Judge, etc., the system only shows who owns that player in league X every time. It always only shows league X ( none of my other leagues). It is like the system looks first at league X, and then once it finds which team the player is on in league X, it gives the results for league X and stops and doesn't check for that player in any of my other leagues.

I should add that all 6 of my teams are Cutline teams. If no one else can reproduce my error, maybe it is only affecting people that just have Cutline teams only.

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:56 am

That's it. Cutline Free Agency is over...last FAAB was Tuesday.

TRAIN

Post by TRAIN » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:14 am

So if I want to find who owns a particular player in all 6 of my leagues, how would I do that?

TRAIN

Post by TRAIN » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:39 am

It seems that Free Agency should work exactly as it did before the final Cutline FAAB this past week. We all know that Cutline FAAB is over for 2019, but the information in the Free Agency results would still be helpful.

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:27 pm

That feature is part of the FAAB module for the Player Card (where you could see it prior). That module is turned off for Cutline for the year, so as of now, you'd have to go into each league to see who owns a specific player for Cutline leagues. Sorry.

TRAIN

Post by TRAIN » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 pm

All I can say is - not very customer friendly (especially for customers who have a lot more Cutline teams than I do).

On another subject, I still don't understand why the Player Cards have no Cutline point info columns on them. Yet, the Player Cards have non NFBC game stats like OBP, SLG, GS, CG, HA and plenty of unused white space that could be used to display Cutline points related info.