Suspended game KC vs BOS

Gates

Suspended game KC vs BOS

Post by Gates » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:24 pm

For Cutline, what will happen with the stats of the game? Will the stats already produced stay as, in the first week of the 3 weeks period and when play resume the rest of the stats will be added in the 3rd week of Cutline, on August 22nd? Or the stats of the game will completely be subtracted up for now and when the game resume, all stats of the game will be included in the 3rd week total?

Thanks
Gates
Go ahead, make my day...

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Suspended game KC vs BOS

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Gates wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:24 pm
For Cutline, what will happen with the stats of the game? Will the stats already produced stay as, in the first week of the 3 weeks period and when play resume the rest of the stats will be added in the 3rd week of Cutline, on August 22nd? Or the stats of the game will completely be subtracted up for now and when the game resume, all stats of the game will be included in the 3rd week total?

Thanks
Gates
This is the second suspended MLB game of the year. In each case for the Cutline only, the stats are accumulated for that scoring period before the game was suspended. Any ensuing stats will be included when the games are made up. So in both cases, future stats will go during the week that game is concluded.

The two suspended games and their makeup dates are:

Aug 22 1:05pm Suspended game KC / BOS
Sept 6 5:15pm Suspended game OAK / DET

Stats are final for each week at the conclusion of each Sunday night game in the NFBC Cutline Championship. No stats can be added back into that week after Sunday night.

Hope this helps.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Gates

Post by Gates » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:14 am

Thanks, very clear. Missed that info when earlier explained I suppose.

Gates
Go ahead, make my day...

croakerkane

Re: Suspended game KC vs BOS points not applied?

Post by croakerkane » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:48 pm

I notice that Christian Vazquez should have +3 points today and I do not believe it has been applied. I assume that the few other players that lost or gained points from the completion of the suspended game today have not been adjusted either.

croakerkane

Post by croakerkane » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:23 am

I believe those points were applied to the overall standings now, just not showing up on player cards, team stats page, or live scoring..... so all should be good now. Sorry for jumping the gun on that, but with the cut coming 3 points is 3 points.