NFBC Room Block Set Up At Park MGM Las Vegas

Greg Ambrosius

Re: NFBC Room Block Set Up At Park MGM Las Vegas

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Okay, some good news and some bad news concerning Las Vegas NFBC Live Events. The good news is that we've sold out our room block for many of the nights. The bad news is that we've sold out our room block for many of the nights!! :lol:

Last year when we did that the hotel just kept expanding the room block without telling me and we had 100+ more room nights than we projected. As many of you know, the hotel wasn't completely sold out even a week before our live events and rates were continually cheap.

That has changed this year.

I found out today that some of the NCAA teams are staying at Park MGM that weekend and alumni has already secured even bigger room blocks than we have. I'm told that the hotel is almost completely sold out for that weekend, which is why you're seeing higher room rates online. I've asked them to expand the number of rooms we have for Thursday, Friday and Saturday and they are looking into it right now. There are no guarantees, but hopefully we can get additional rooms.

I'll post here when I know more, but if you plan on coming to Las Vegas and want to stay at the host hotel book soon or let me know and I'll try to secure a room at our room rates. It sounds like Park MGM will be busier than last year, so last minute bookings will be tough. Thanks all and good luck with all of your travel plans.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:24 am

Here's a final request to secure your rooms at Park MGM soon if you know you're coming to Las Vegas because rooms are scarce for that weekend. We have already sold out our room block for Thursday through Saturday, but yesterday we were able to add 10 or so more rooms per night. These won't last long and outside of our room block the prices have gone up.

Go here to secure your room:

https://book.passkey.com/go/GMAR0320PK

Once these rooms are gone I don't think we'll be able to get additional rooms. Last year there were rooms available at Park MGM the week before our event, but this year I'm being told they are expecting a sellout at the hotel for the entire weekend. March Madness will do that and people are now more familiar with the renovated Park MGM. Get your rooms NOW!!

Thanks all and I'll see many of you in two more months.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:52 am

Just a reminder that our Park MGM room block ends on Feb. 17th, so secure your room now if you plan on joining us in Las Vegas March 19-25. We still have good rates there, but the weekend rooms have increased and are in short supply. Thanks all.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Las Vegas as this is going to be another record-breaking year, especially with our live events. See you soon.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius