BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/29, Noon EST, Black Friday Fast DC!

Baseball Furies

BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/29, Noon EST, Black Friday Fast DC!

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:12 pm

Started this a couple years back, and seems like it's now going to become a tradition with the demand I'm having for it. 8-) So let's do this thing! Sign-up list is below. We're talking Friday/Saturday/(worst case scenario) Sunday DONE! Work off that Thanksgiving malaise with some quality drafting with some equally quality competition. Unlike Black Friday sales, this one will only cost you a mere $150, as you search for the best deals in the draft room. So who wants in for this one? Post to this thread, PM, or text me.

1. MTM
2. Dan Semsel
3. Leonard Ringle
4. Jim Jecekwicz
5. Chad Fleming
6. Al Holmes
7. Mike Kosmoski
8. Ante Meich
9. Dan Kenyon
10. Mike DeCavalcante
11. Mike Price
12. Paul Weber
13. Kenny Enfield
14. Kirk LeValley
15. Greg Blankenship

Last edited by Baseball Furies on Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Thurman15

Re: BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/29, Noon EST, Black Friday Fast DC!

Post by Thurman15 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:16 pm

I'm in if there is room Mike.

Al (Thurman15)
Rogers Hornsby, Hall of Famer with the Cardinals was once asked " You love Baseball Rogers, but what do you do in the winter ? " His response......"I stare out the window and wait for spring "

mkosmoski

Post by mkosmoski » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Mike

Count me in.

Mike Kosmoski

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:10 pm

NOW JUST EIGHT SPOTS LEFT! This one isn't going to take long to fill. So get a spot while they're hot and available.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:55 am

NOW JUST SIX SPOTS LEFT! Just look at this list of committed NFBC luminaries* who will be drafting in this one! (Give or take a few :mrgreen: ) Not to be missed. Who else wants in?

*Lindy Hinkelman was almost ago, but he said he would be out shopping all day for his pigs on Black Friday, and you how much shit that is going to entail. :P :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:04 pm

NOW JUST FIVE SPOTS LEFT! Let's end the suspense and fill this thing a week out! 8-)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:38 am

Baseball Furies wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:04 pm
NOW JUST FIVE SPOTS LEFT! Let's end the suspense and fill this thing a week out! 8-)
Mike Price would like to join as well and can give you his cell phone number when ready. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

tmanprice

Post by tmanprice » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:43 am

MTM...my cell # is 256-339-5416. Mike Price

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:11 pm

Add Paul Weber as well.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Okay! NOW DOWN TO JUST ONE SPOT LEFT WITH THE LATEST ADDITIONS, INCLUDING A NEWBIE I BELIEVE! WELCOME ABOARD, MIKE! Be sure to rest up for next Friday, and don't worry, the guys in this league are mostly amateurs, so I'm sure you'll do just fine. :mrgreen: Got your cell and will text you soon so you have mine. One more to go and it's rock & roll come Black Friday! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:38 pm

We are now officially SOLD OUT! 8-) 8-) 8-) This is one serious group of fanatics! Can't wait! Greg, please send us all a sign up link when you can along with my usual 20% commission for being your best NFBC salesman. :mrgreen:

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:38 pm
We are now officially SOLD OUT! 8-) 8-) 8-) This is one serious group of fanatics! Can't wait! Greg, please send us all a sign up link when you can along with my usual 20% commission for being your best NFBC salesman. :mrgreen:
This one is set up. I'll send you the exact link.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

fritter

Post by fritter » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:22 pm

Iwas going donate again......missed it

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:15 am

So another ridiculously good and FAST DC is in the books, and at the fastest pace so far this season in a shade or so over 24 hours. Yup, you read it correctly. That was 50 rounds in about a day. That's about two rounds an hour, boys and girls, and everyone survived, made it through their daily routines, and was happy with each other. Go figure! I hear of drafts that take two hours just to get the first fucking guy to pick once it starts! :roll:

Anyway, thanks to a superior bunch of guys and quality competitors for making this one great. A big shout out to Mike Price, who lost his Fast DC virginity in fine style, acquitting himself well while drafting a team worthy of his donation this year. :P :mrgreen:

Look for FAST DC #3: A December to Remember, coming soon. I'll have it up on the boards shortly, and with football mercifully being over in a couple of weeks, this one is sure to fill up quickly with a lot of fresh meat. So act fast or get left out in the cold. See what I did there. Yes, terrible for me. I know. :oops: