$$$MTM BREAKING NEWS$$$

Gekko

$$$MTM BREAKING NEWS$$$

Post by Gekko » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:28 pm

Gekko Industries is very pleased to announce it’s in the final stages of contact negotiations to join the esteemed list of NYC Ultimate League competitors. Some may refer to this league as the MikeTitMouse Ultimate League being held at the Stewart Hotel Friday, March 13, 8 pm ET.

Gekko Industries Chief Executive Officer, Mark Srebro, welcomes the opportunity to sHoWcAsE his unique set of fantasy baseball skills and to accomplish two goals:
1. Win the NYC Ultimate League
2. DEMOLISH MikeTitMouse

What led to this decision...earlier this year, MTM invited me to join this league and then cOwArDlY rescinded the offer within 24 hours. Such a display of spinelessness and sheer lack of respect by MTM to a fellow competitor is sadly commonplace, yet unacceptable. From my side, this is going to be Von Clausewitz shit: total fucking war. From MTM’s side, fAiLuRe and a lot of excuses (get ready folks, they are coming) are inevitable.

More details will be posted as I see fit.

PS - Q up the Sirius broadcast team as MTM’s history of fantasy baseball SNAFU’s will be examined in front of your thousands/millions of listeners (hopefully with him sitting right next to me). Just a preview of coming attractions in the Sirius interview: MTM’s will futilely attempt to deflect from his history of fantasy baseball SNAFU’s by continually mentioning (begging really :lol: ) that he is ranked #21 in KJ Duke’s “main event ranking system”. My guess is that will be his only talking point of the evening.

PSS for MTM – You know what it’s like to lose to me H2H. You did so before. To feel so desperately that you're better than me, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say, I am here.

Roy's Outlaws

Re: $$$MTM BREAKING NEWS$$$

Post by Roy's Outlaws » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:40 pm

Mark , Nice to see that your EGO has returned . Mikey now home lifting and dropping weights on to little GECKO dolls. :lol: Let the trash talk begin

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 am

The MTM Ultimate is sold out and you're not the first alternate even if there was an opening that became available. Sorry, but better luck next year, Gekko. And I'm sure in your world of alternative facts, you actually believe what you wrote. But anyone can go back and read the posts here on this message board to see how you completely pussed out when you had your chance this year when I laid down the gauntlet. But feel free to come watch from the sidelines. We'd all love to see you.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:29 am

The fantasy world you live in and and persona you've created will come cRaShInG down, yet again. I anticipate contract negotiations will conclude fairly quickly and:
I WILL BE THERE.
NYC ULTIMATE LEAGUE.
BEING INTERVIEWED.
SITTING NEXT TO YOU.
CASHING THE WINNER'S CHECK AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

You hear that MTM?...
That is the sound of inevitability

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:56 am

.Image

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 pm

Gekko wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:56 am
.Image

Can you at least try to be somewhat original and come up with stuff for your posts that don't include shit that I've already used on you? For instance, the "NFBC Titmouse" moniker which I gave you and you already own now for the rest of your career; not to mention the Mr. T. gif which I previously sent to you as well. Sad man. Your game on here is slipping as bad as you will be in the overall rankings by the end of 2020. I mean, I know you desperately need attention, but c'mon bro'. It's painful, and others are starting to notice.

So one more time. The MTM Ultimate is sold out with all 15 owners returning for 2020. But if you can get two of them to drop out, there will be a spot for you. The first alternate gets a spot first, and then you will have yours. So feel free to harass as many people on the list as you'd like, and see how that works out for you. Otherwise it looks like you'll be bar hopping again as you had originally planned.

And P.S. Sirius will only be putting people on the air who are actually competitors in this league, not shit-talking, wannabes from the Peanut Gallery*.

*Older reference that could be lost on younger audience, so I recommend Googling/YouTubing it.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:44 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 pm
Can you at least try to be somewhat original and come up with stuff for your posts that don't include shit that I've already used on you? For instance, the "NFBC Titmouse" moniker which I gave you and you already own now for the rest of your career; not to mention the Mr. T. gif which I previously sent to you as well. Sad man. Your game on here is slipping as bad as you will be in the overall rankings by the end of 2020. I mean, I know you desperately need attention, but c'mon bro'. It's painful, and others are starting to notice.

So one more time. The MTM Ultimate is sold out with all 15 owners returning for 2020. But if you can get two of them to drop out, there will be a spot for you. The first alternate gets a spot first, and then you will have yours. So feel free to harass as many people on the list as you'd like, and see how that works out for you. Otherwise it looks like you'll be bar hopping again as you had originally planned.

And P.S. Sirius will only be putting people on the air who are actually competitors in this league, not shit-talking, wannabes from the Peanut Gallery*.

*Older reference that could be lost on younger audience, so I recommend Googling/YouTubing it.
1. MikeTitMouse actually aligns with your moniker. no wonder you like posting about it. u wear it well! :P
2. You posted, "see how that works out for you". You must be the last TitMouse to know. I'm in fucker! Get ready to be DEMOLISHED...AGAIN! 8-)
3. Start rehearsing for Sirius, "I'm ranked #21. I'm ranked #21. I'm ranked #21. I'm ranked #21. I'm ranked #21." :lol:
4. Start prepping your lame ass excuses as to why you lost in "your" signature event! :o

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:54 pm

sneak peek of mikey at gym prepping for the NYC ultimate!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:18 am

Gekko wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:44 pm
Baseball Furies wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 pm

1. MikeTitMouse actually aligns with your moniker. no wonder you like posting about it. u wear it well! :P
2. You posted, "see how that works out for you". You must be the last TitMouse to know. I'm in fucker! Get ready to be DEMOLISHED...AGAIN! 8-)
3. Start rehearsing for Sirius, "I'm ranked #21. I'm ranked #21. I'm ranked #21. I'm ranked #21. I'm ranked #21." :lol:
4. Start prepping your lame ass excuses as to why you lost in "your" signature event! :o

See this is what happens ladies and gentlemen, when you combine this:

with this: Image

and anyone who knows me, it's more like this during my draft prep:

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:05 am

Mike The Titmouse...this is what you call DEFCON 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/ctmbaseba ... 8957440

“ CTM corporation is extremely excited to announce its newest partnership this season.

NFBC HOF Mark Srebro & I will be teaming up in MTM Ultimate on Friday night in NYC on March 13th.

This should bring great joy to
@MikeMassotto
who despite all of his faults runs great contest.”

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:18 pm

What a fantastic way to circumvent the "Wait List." I wonder if additional partnerships are going to be announced for the NYC Ultimate.

Should be a fun night! :lol:

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Hi Mikey!!!! I heard you need to buy a new pair of panties after you soiled the pair you were wearing today. Welcome to the BIG leagues! :twisted:

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:37 pm

King of Queens wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:18 pm
What a fantastic way to circumvent the "Wait List." I wonder if additional partnerships are going to be announced for the NYC Ultimate.

Should be a fun night! :lol:
fun indeed!!!! ;)

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:55 am

__
Mikey_no_likey.jpg
Mikey_no_likey.jpg (14.32 KiB) Viewed 6296 times

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:12 pm

MTM - what happened to you? Do I have to promise not to eviscerate your fantasy skills when interviewed on Sirius.

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:41 pm

D.E.S.T.I.N.Y

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:43 pm

F.A.I.L.U.R.E

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:45 pm

I.N.E.V.I.T.A.B.L.E