Time for More! Fast DC #4: "January Whore"; Sunday 1/19, 1PM EST!

Baseball Furies

Time for More! Fast DC #4: "January Whore"; Sunday 1/19, 1PM EST!

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:32 am

Why "Whore" you say? Because it rhymes with "More"! What the fuck else would it be?! :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's already been baseball season, for those of us who are serious about winning, since October of last year. So time for some of you to shake off the rust, rot, and stench of fantasy football, and get down to the business of catching up with the fine art and science of baseball lest you get your collective asses handed to you come March. "Oh, but MTM, I make so much money playing fantasy football."Some of you are whining out loud right now. Yeah, well so do Tom's Vegas hookers lying on their backs every night, but you don't see me being all impressed with that "skill set" and line of work, do ya? :roll: :P :lol:

So all this being said, let's fill this one up fast and get ready for some serious, high-octane drafting come this Sunday. I'll even allow drafting during the football games that day if you'd like as long as you're right on your picks. We're looking at pounding out a solid 30 rounds by the time things wind down on the East Coast early Monday morning. And with Monday being a federal holiday, it will make for a perfect day for wrapping this one up in a tidy two days max! So who wants in? It's first come, first served. Either add your name to this thread, PM, or text me. I've started the list below, and there's some immediate fresh meat in the mix already. :mrgreen:

1. MTM
2. Scott "Slut" Fleming
3. Drew "Skank" Morris
4. Al "Ho" Holmes
5. Greg "Tramp" Blankenship
6. Bob "Street-Walker" Mazur
7. Jim "Working Girl" Jeckewicz
8. Mike "Concubine" Kosmoski
9. Mike "Puta" Mager
10. Mike "Pavement Princess"
Cameron
11. Colin "Curbside Duckling"
Weatherwax
12. Mike "Penis-Pocket" Price
13. John "Bimbo" Bosch
14. Mike "Floozy" Edelman
15. Paul " Hussy" Weber

Last edited by Baseball Furies on Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Re: Time for More! Fast DC #4: "January Whore"; Sunday 1/19, 1PM EST!

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Now just nine spots left!
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:26 pm

This is Fast DC #5, Whoremaster. :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:56 pm

Yah Mule wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:26 pm
I understand that it's easy to get confused because every draft I'm in ends up being a fast draft, but this is officially the fourth one of its kind this year. So are you in or are you just on here to troll The Fast DC Whoremaster?

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:56 pm
Yah Mule wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:26 pm
I understand that it's easy to get confused because every draft I'm in ends up being a fast draft, but this is officially the fourth one of its kind this year. So are you in or are you just on here to troll The Fast DC Whoremaster?
Titmouse
Paper Tiger
Return of Titmouse
Black by Popular Demand (no special exemption)

But I suppose I could turn a few extra tricks this weekend and help you out. :lol:

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Currently in round 19 of a draft that began last Thursday. :|

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:49 pm

The Black Friday Draft is considered a "special annual draft" like the Mia and Dough's New Year's Day DC. Hope that clarifies things a bit, and I will allow you to join us for this one since you asked. :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Now just EIGHT SPOTS LEFT!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:16 pm

Now Just SEVEN SPOTS LEFT!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Now down to JUST SIX SPOTS LEFT! They are going fast, ladies and gents. Who else wants in?

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:41 pm

NOW DOWN TO JUST FOUR SPOTS LEFT!😎

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:46 am

NOW DOWN TO JUST THREE SPOTS LEFT! Let's fill this baby! 8-)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:20 am

We have created this league and put it on Registration for everyone to get signed up and ready to go. We'll make sure everyone signed up for this league is on this list, so that everyone understands the expected pace of the draft.

Good luck all and enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:30 pm

KDS 30 minutes after we fill I presume? :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:51 pm

NOW DOWN TO JUST TWO SPOTS LEFT! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:37 pm

NOW OFFICIALLY UP TO SIX MIKES AND DOWN TO ONE SPOT LEFT IN THIS ONE! WHO WANTS IT?

mkosmoski

Post by mkosmoski » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:11 pm

Mike,

We probably need to do an "All Mike" Fast DC one of these days. I bet we could get 15 Mikes.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:20 pm

AND JUST LIKE THAT, WE ARE SOLD OUT!!!😎 Everyone be sure to sign up ASAP if you haven't done so already, and be ready to rock and roll come this Sunday at 1:00 pm EST. :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:19 am

Just finishing out the day into the overnight clock of pounding "The Whore" for 36 rounds of kick-ass, high-octane drafting. Everyone including the newbies have all been in fantasy baseball "gang bang" draft mode all day and loving it! Only way to do these, ladies and gents! 8-) :mrgreen: