Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5895
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Gekko » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:17 pm

COZ wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:43 am
And like clockwork, as I've been saying...The original agreement that was made back in March with the players for pro-rata salaries will be announced once they can announce that Corona is a HOAX & we will have games with fans. The amount of you falling for the misdirection is astounding.
Coz - Can you let us know who specifically will be announcing:
1. Corona is a HOAX
2. we will have games with fans

Thanks!

Gb2715
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Gb2715 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:44 pm

Gekko wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:17 pm
COZ wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:43 am
And like clockwork, as I've been saying...The original agreement that was made back in March with the players for pro-rata salaries will be announced once they can announce that Corona is a HOAX & we will have games with fans. The amount of you falling for the misdirection is astounding.
Coz - Can you let us know who specifically will be announcing:
1. Corona is a HOAX
2. we will have games with fans

Thanks!
1. Trump
2. Jon Heyman
😂😂😂😂😂

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5895
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Gekko » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:54 pm

MLB commissioner Rob Manfred is "scheduled to implement a 60-game season that will start July 29," per Bob Nightengale of USA Today.

Greg - is it time to book flight to Vegas for July 23rd - 26th? 8-)

Gb2715
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Gb2715 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Gekko wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:54 pm
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred is "scheduled to implement a 60-game season that will start July 29," per Bob Nightengale of USA Today.

Greg - is it time to book flight to Vegas for July 23rd - 26th? 8-)
60 games in 61 days 😳
Manfred already said they can’t do double headers because of health concerns.

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5895
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Gekko » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Gb2715 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:02 pm
Gekko wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:54 pm
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred is "scheduled to implement a 60-game season that will start July 29," per Bob Nightengale of USA Today.

Greg - is it time to book flight to Vegas for July 23rd - 26th? 8-)
60 games in 61 days 😳
Manfred already said they can’t do double headers because of health concerns.
assuming Sept 27th doesn't change as end date, 60 games in 61 days seems unlikely. maybe a 54 game season. regardless, manfred's move! lets see what the big brain spits out :lol:

User avatar
Wolfpac
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Wolfpac » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:20 pm

According to Joel Sherman, “Manfred is holding a call with owners tonight”

User avatar
KJ Duke
Posts: 6521
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:36 pm

FYI -cancelled online MLB.TV package today.

In spite of what I've seen posted online, refunded with no pushback from customer service and took about 2 minutes.

I'll buy back in at 100% prorated. Maybe.

Gb2715
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Gb2715 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:38 pm

KJ Duke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:36 pm
FYI -cancelled online MLB.TV package today.

In spite of what I've seen posted online, refunded with no pushback from customer service and took about 2 minutes.

I'll buy back in at 100% prorated. Maybe.
I did this in March. Quick and easy

Gates
Posts: 398
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Gates » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Gekko wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:05 pm
Gb2715 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:02 pm
Gekko wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:54 pm
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred is "scheduled to implement a 60-game season that will start July 29," per Bob Nightengale of USA Today.

Greg - is it time to book flight to Vegas for July 23rd - 26th? 8-)
60 games in 61 days 😳
Manfred already said they can’t do double headers because of health concerns.
assuming Sept 27th doesn't change as end date, 60 games in 61 days seems unlikely. maybe a 54 game season. regardless, manfred's move! lets see what the big brain spits out :lol:

Wowo Cowboy, no announcement before Wednesday, Manfred needs more thinking. What a joke!!!!
Go ahead, make my day...

Happenstance
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Happenstance » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:58 pm

KJ Duke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:36 pm
FYI -cancelled online MLB.TV package today.

In spite of what I've seen posted online, refunded with no pushback from customer service and took about 2 minutes.

I'll buy back in at 100% prorated. Maybe.
I just did the same.

Extraordinarily annoyed at MLB and the only thing I know to do is to vote with my wallet.

User avatar
KJ Duke
Posts: 6521
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:11 pm

Happenstance wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:58 pm
KJ Duke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:36 pm
FYI -cancelled online MLB.TV package today.

In spite of what I've seen posted online, refunded with no pushback from customer service and took about 2 minutes.

I'll buy back in at 100% prorated. Maybe.
I just did the same.

Extraordinarily annoyed at MLB and the only thing I know to do is to vote with my wallet.
Exactly :evil:

King of Queens
Posts: 3584
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:32 pm

KJ Duke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:11 pm
Happenstance wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:58 pm
KJ Duke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:36 pm
FYI -cancelled online MLB.TV package today.

In spite of what I've seen posted online, refunded with no pushback from customer service and took about 2 minutes.

I'll buy back in at 100% prorated. Maybe.
I just did the same.

Extraordinarily annoyed at MLB and the only thing I know to do is to vote with my wallet.
Exactly :evil:
Did the same...on March 12th

User avatar
Wolfpac
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Wolfpac » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:35 pm

We have a season according to MLbs Shill Jon Heyman

COZ
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by COZ » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:37 pm

Gekko wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:17 pm
COZ wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:43 am
And like clockwork, as I've been saying...The original agreement that was made back in March with the players for pro-rata salaries will be announced once they can announce that Corona is a HOAX & we will have games with fans. The amount of you falling for the misdirection is astounding.
Coz - Can you let us know who specifically will be announcing:
1. Corona is a HOAX
2. we will have games with fans

Thanks!
I have already announced it. I am the news. Again:

1. Corona is a HOAX
2. We will have games with fans.

The dismantling of the Corona Task Force, Trump holding a rally Saturday, again tomorrow in Arizona, & the announcement of the 4th of July parade are all indicators that the "testing" for "the invisible enemy" is about done. This was an insurrection, not an invasion. Indeed, the Dream City Church hosting Trump tomorrow claims that they've installed a new technology that "kills 99.9% of Coronavirus" through "ionization" within 10 minutes. :lol:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 238007001/

So, not sure when, or if an actual announcement will be made, but as Trump hinted in his speech Saturday at the Trump Rally:

"....So they take over a big chunk of a city called Seattle. I mean, we’re not talking about some little place, we’re talking about Seattle. Have you ever been to Seattle? They took over a big chunk and the governor, who’s radical left, all of these places I talk about are Democrat, you know that, every one of them, every one of them. And I’d have an offer out, I said, “Anytime you want we’ll come in, we’ll straighten it out in one hour or less.” Now I may be wrong, but it’s probably better for us to just watch that disaster.

Donald Trump: (14:28)
I flew in with some of our great congressmen, who we’re going to introduce it a second. And I said to them, “Congressmen, what do you think? I can straighten it out fast, should we just go in? No, sir. Let it simmer for a little while. Let people see what radical left Democrats will do to our country.” But Americans have watched left wing radicals, burn down buildings, loot businesses, destroy private property, injure hundreds of dedicated police offices. These police officers, they get injured, they don’t complain. They’re incredible. And injure thousands upon thousands of people only to hear the radical fake news say what a beautiful rally it was. And they never talk about COVID. They don’t talk about, when you see 25,000 people walking down Fifth Avenue or walking down a street of a Democrat run city, you never hear them saying, they’re not wearing their mask. You don’t hear their say, as they’re breaking windows and running in. And then when I say the looters, the anarchists, the agitators, they say, “What a terrible thing for our president to say, what a terrible thing.”

So, you cannot just tell people what will happen, they need to feel it, as is what is happening now. The traditional historical phases of coup d'etats & government overthrows:
1. Neutralize & takeover the media, control the message; (DONE)
1. Attack & Weaken Economy; (CORONA)
2. Create riots, chaos & instill fear; (George Flyod & Antifa Race Riots)
3. Neutralize local Sheriff & Police Forces; (DEM CONTROLLED)
4. Recruit Military Generals; (Gen. Mattis, Gen. Kelley & Secretary of Defense Esper challenging Trump's Authority to bring in the Troops to quell the riots)
5. Bring back old faces & prop them up as coup leaders;
6. Takeover & Implement New Government.

Now it's all a psy-op, to wake people the F*** up that what we have been experiencing in real time is an attempted overthrow of our government & implementation of Communism. What is really happening though is it is all controlled & staged, patriots are in control & underneath the surface of all the fake news & racial incidents is a systematic dismantling (read: sealed indictments & arrests) of the controlling cabal including politicians worldwide, Vatican officials, & other elites worldwide. This has been a 20 year military operation of of which patriots in the worldwide intel community (Snowden & Assange amongst others) with JFK Jr. being a major part, if not Q. So, by my guess, per the the NESARA law passed in 2000, elections will need to be held within 120 days of enactment of the law. So with the election November 3rd, that syncs up perfectly with a July 4th announcement at the scheduled parade announcing that a new worldwide financial reset & NESARA/GESARA have been implemented amongst unveiling of many celebrities who have had to stage their deaths for protection. So, by my guess, sometime between now & July 4th, an official "announcement" will be made for those sheep who need to specifically "told" what is happening.

"The Best is Yet to Come."
Last edited by COZ on Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

User avatar
Wolfpac
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Wolfpac » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:42 pm

60 game season, let’s rev up those Main Event engines

User avatar
KJ Duke
Posts: 6521
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by KJ Duke » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:49 pm

COZ,

I assume all Treasury debt will be cancelled, gold confiscated and the new global digital currency gets dropped into place overnight as the cabal is shut down?

Will the NFBC automatically convert account balances to the new currency?

Also assuming new health protocols will include MLB players to begin play as their digital twin, virtually, while all the brick and mortar baseball stadiums go the way of the Pontiac Silverdome and will be for sale for $1 plus back taxes.

COZ
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by COZ » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:59 pm

KJ Duke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:49 pm
COZ,

I assume all Treasury debt will be cancelled, gold confiscated and the new global digital currency gets dropped into place overnight as the cabal is shut down?

Will the NFBC automatically convert account balances to the new currency?

Also assuming new health protocols will include MLB players to begin play as their digital twin, virtually, while all the brick and mortar baseball stadiums go the way of the Pontiac Silverdome and will be for sale for $1 plus back taxes.
Have gotten that far, but I believe we have all the gold from England, the Vatican & wherever else that was stolen. Yes, all Treasury debt amongst other ebts (student loans?) will be cancelled as a result of illegal banking activities and I believe a new currency & new true Constitutional Republic government will be formed & we will be slaves no longer to the banking cabal. Not sure about the digital currency. I'm still piecing some things together but the last 90 days the corporation formed by the Act of 1831 has gone through bankruptcy I believe which may have been why the Corona Hoax was necessary as well as to red pill people. Also, it's probably a federal RICO action which means treble damages against the controlling criminal families. You have to do your own digging, but in a nutshell yes that is what is & has been happening.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

edsb41
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by edsb41 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:08 pm

My favorite thing about this batshit Qanon insanity is that it includes baseball magically going back to normal.

Get some help, COZ. For real.

COZ
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by COZ » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:12 pm

edsb41 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:08 pm
My favorite thing about this batshit Qanon insanity is that it includes baseball magically going back to normal.

Get some help, COZ. For real.
Nah, I'm good. Keep living with your head buried in the sand, dumb-dumb. You're the one that's gonna need some therapy soon once the truth is revealed.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

User avatar
Gekko
Posts: 5895
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Gekko » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Oh my

User avatar
Deadheadz
Posts: 1938
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Deadheadz » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Gb2715 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:02 pm

60 games in 61 days 😳
Manfred already said they can’t do double headers because of health concerns.
It should be double headers EVERY day and a 112 game season. Between the 26-man roster and the 24-man taxi squad there’s plenty of talent to go around.

Except for the O’s
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

User avatar
Deadheadz
Posts: 1938
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Deadheadz » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:54 pm

KJ Duke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:49 pm
COZ,

I assume all Treasury debt will be cancelled, gold confiscated and the new global digital currency gets dropped into place overnight as the cabal is shut down?

Will the NFBC automatically convert account balances to the new currency?
Plan on NFBC to use BatCoin ;)
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

User avatar
Ando
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Ando » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:27 pm

Coz,

Will a fine bottle of FU red cost me more or less when your epiphany rings true? That is really my only concern.

Thirsty as always,
A
"Luck is the residue of design."

-Branch Rickey

COZ
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by COZ » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:05 pm

Ando wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:27 pm
Coz,

Will a fine bottle of FU red cost me more or less when your epiphany rings true? That is really my only concern.

Thirsty as always,
A
More....because in addition to the bottle of red you’ll need to buy me a steak dinner as well in return for all the red pilling I’ve been doing. 8-)
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

Southern Comfort
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 am

Re: Open Chat With Greg, Tom & Darik

Post by Southern Comfort » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:13 am

Reads last couple comments

Lol........Mmmmmmkayyyyyyyy

Anyways

Guess this should be on an NFFC thread, but seeing how us baseball nerds are migratory birds to NFL in late summer/early fall. I'm seeing leagues being drafted and am wondering if any covid-19 disclaimers have been added, IE owners agree that if a minimum 50% games are played this year leagues will be locked and final. or something or the nature. Points leagues are easier but for H2H leagues perhaps stating, if end of regular season aka fantasy playoffs are canceled owners agree to convert payouts to top 3 regular season teams (that's an even better incentive than a bye week lol)

Clear cut no more issues and confusion, I like to draft early (hence my 6 NFBC DC leagues, all drafted pre-covid19, that are currently in purgatory) putting that notice in place, say perhaps right before an owner purchases his team, will eliminate all future issues and debate.

Set that up, resolve existing issue with previously drafted leagues, and between baseball and football we can ROCK the next 4-5 weeks before new OD.

Post Reply