Draft Champions Podcast

Baseball Furies

Re: Draft Champions Podcast

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:39 am

No one was stirring the pot or attempting to create any controversy on the Draft Champions podcast regarding this, so no idea what you're talking about. So I agree with Greg. Go back to what you were doing. :roll:
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Deadheadz

Post by Deadheadz » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:39 am
No one was stirring the pot or attempting to create any controversy on the Draft Champions podcast regarding this, so no idea what you're talking about. So I agree with Greg. Go back to what you were doing. :roll:
I don’t need to transcribe the whole podcast because anyone who wants to listen can do so but I’d say this reeks of stirring controversy:
0F5E461E-AA08-480D-8677-20B746B859DC.jpeg
0F5E461E-AA08-480D-8677-20B746B859DC.jpeg (40.14 KiB) Viewed 6337 times
Starting at around the 4:30 minute mark, “if you’re in a 15 team league, 13 other morons...against someone who’s getting a fucking freeroll into this league...it ruins, like sort of, the integrity to have someone just playing on a freeroll”
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Hah, that does sound like click bait and honestly ridiculous. Oh, Zack Roto.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:21 pm

For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter, or worse, have not as yet had the inclination to dive into this social media cesspool, I beckon you to join me and @zackroto for my most recent 90 minute offering of raucous schlock and fantasy baseball talk. Low on morality, yet high in human atrocities such has victory laps, the bane of COVAIDS, animal cruelty, FAAB, and more! Not to be missed and shared with your loved ones.
:mrgreen: :lol: 8-)

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:43 am

Yes, it's back and better than ever! Or it's complete shit, depending on how you look at it. :mrgreen: As I said over there on Twitter, I'm prepared for an onslaught of hundreds of additional followers or blocks due to my latest installment and guest appearance on the @draftchampagne Draft Champions Podcast with NFBC whipping boy @zackroto. Just more of my always humble opinions and brilliant insights on life and fantasy baseball. Don't be afraid to like this podcast. You won't be able to help yourself. :mrgreen: :lol: Messages of love and hate are welcomed and appreciated as always.

P.S. Still waiting for my congratulatory call on winning the MTM Ultimate Super this year from everyone's favorite King of the NFBC Snowflake HOF, Gekko. I think he's blocked me everywhere but here, so Greg, maybe you can help him out with this. :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://anchor.fm/draft-champ/episodes/ ... fbc-elpfc6

Okay just one more victory lap was a must! :P

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:23 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:43 am
Yes, it's back and better than ever! Or it's complete shit, depending on how you look at it. :mrgreen: As I said over there on Twitter, I'm prepared for an onslaught of hundreds of additional followers or blocks due to my latest installment and guest appearance on the @draftchampagne Draft Champions Podcast with NFBC whipping boy @zackroto. Just more of my always humble opinions and brilliant insights on life and fantasy baseball. Don't be afraid to like this podcast. You won't be able to help yourself. :mrgreen: :lol: Messages of love and hate are welcomed and appreciated as always.

P.S. Still waiting for my congratulatory call on winning the MTM Ultimate Super this year from everyone's favorite King of the NFBC Snowflake HOF, Gekko. I think he's blocked me everywhere but here, so Greg, maybe you can help him out with this. :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://anchor.fm/draft-champ/episodes/ ... fbc-elpfc6

Okay just one more victory lap was a must! :P

Already shattering records for the most listens of a fantasy baseball podcast this far out from the MLB season! 8-) Be sure to join the fun and listen in to the podcast that has gotten me a record number of follows and unfollows all from the same show! :shock: :lol: The insights and the outrage are just what everyone needs...or apparently doesn't. :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:26 pm

We're back for another episode! It's all killer and no filler! Chock full of fantasy baseball analysis and my usual musings on life with as many takedowns, low downs, and beat downs as can be crammed into a little over 90 minutes with a smattering of my usual victory laps thrown in. Enjoy our latest ride! 8-)

https://anchor.fm/draft-champ/episodes/ ... fbc-en6reo

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:15 am

On a record setting early season fantasy baseball pace with this latest installment! 8-) Put it on your podcast rotation if you haven't done so already and listen in to hear such riveting content as my planned safari to Canada to start of my version of the Fantasy Baseball Iditarod with Zack's help; the NFBC titles I plan on taking down in 2021 including the Platinum; why ex-Met pitcher Sean Gilmartin must be castrated; a sneak preview of my newest NFBC Vegas contest offering/event that is not to be missed; discussions on the secret life of Darik Buchar; why there's nothing like a good fantasy baseball super spreader event; sightseeing with Greg and Tom in Iola, Wisconsin; and much, much more! :o

EDITOR'S NOTE: Most of the preceding is teaser fodder for the next show or absolutely concocted bullshit :mrgreen:, but there is still plenty of fantasy baseball talk, insights, and strategies bantered about with the usual MTM panache! So jump on board if you haven't already. It may just increase your sperm count if that does anything for ya. Can't hurt, right? :lol: And be sure to share, rate, review, and comment as you see fit or unfit to do! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:58 pm

The two most recent episodes have just eclipsed new listening records! Appreciate all the interest and feedback. 8-) These are fun to do when I have the time to lend my talents of bullshit artistry, sarcasm, wit, irony, farce, and other sundry wit and wisdom with some insightful fantasy baseball discussion all rolled into each episode. A new episode is soon to be recorded, but only after I milk the hell out of these last two. :mrgreen: So listen in to be all caught up by the next installment. You won't regret it...or you there's a good chance you will. :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:41 pm

It's Back!!! The aptly titled, "I Hate Everyone's Team Except My Own" episode which is probably the best take everyone's favorite Canadian whipping boy, @zackroto, has ever come up with! :lol: Join us @draftchampagne for my latest celebrity guest appearance for the usual no holds barred commentary and mayhem on fantasy baseball, my brilliant ideas, and other genius you just can't live without! And of course, it's Gekko, Gekko, and more Gekko throughout* :P :mrgreen: Tell your friends!

https://anchor.fm/draft-champ/episodes/ ... FBC-epb262

*Editor's Note: I have been notified by Mr. Srebro's legal team to inform those of you who may have read Mr. Massotto's previous statement and surmised that their client was either maligned, slandered, and/or degraded in some way in a pathetic and desperate attempt at humor at their client's expense, that this is unequivocally false. All such comments have been deleted from the show due to a pending injunction and cease and desist order so as not further damage their client's already barely adequate psychic defenses and mental stability.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:20 am

Reviews and commentary off the charts for my latest flash of brilliance that's sure to entertain, exult, exasperate, and enrage one and all! So you don't want to miss out on this one prior to my upcoming appearance which is already in the works. So many industry and fellow NFBC competitor mentions that I can't even recall. May just be my senility setting in, but I may have just made you famous. :lol: Take some time to rate and review the podcast and I'll read the best ones on the air next show. 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:45 am

Find out what nearly 700 listeners already have before it's too late and I'm on to my next infamous guest appearance on the pod. You don't want to miss a single episode and risk becoming complete lost in this season's plot. Mystery! Suspense! Thrills! Insults! Laughter! Genius!... and much, much more with all your favorite fantasy baseball industry characters. The kids will love it! 8-) :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:26 am

FOR IMMEDIATE DELAYED RELEASE! Okay this may not be my usual forum on the Draft Champions Podcast, but I have been remiss until now to get this up on here. For those of you not on Twitter, I just kicked off my fantasy baseball podcast/radio PR and press blitz for the 2021 season yesterday with a special guest appearance on The Athletic with Derek VanRiper and Nando DiFino for what is destined to be yet another FSWA award winner for DVR and company. The reviews are off the charts for this one hour of pure fantasy baseball podcasting GOLD! It's already on its way to becoming the most listened to and liked fantasy baseball podcast in the history of The Athletic, so be sure to get in on the fun and take a listen on one of the platforms below. And while you're at it, leave a nice 5-star review for these guys. Lord knows they've earned it. :lol:

Oh, and you may just want to write down this promo code if you're still out there on the fence about jumping into the Main Event this year: (MTMATHLETIC). It's not often I give away my money like this. :o Listen in for all the details while supplies last! 8-)

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1496657352

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4XD9a1 ... lRT5SiH7tQ

And the tour continues this Saturday at 2:00 p.m. EST on SiriusXm Fantasy Sports Radio when I'll be on with Clay Link and James Anderson helping them cheer up a little by planning their respective escapes from Wisconsin and all things fantasy baseball, too. :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:07 am

I'll keep this short and sweet. It's out and you're going to want to listen! Find out if you made it into the my most recent appearance on @draftchampagne better known as The Draft Champions Podcast with @zackroto. So good that it somehow made it through to the second round of the Battle of the Pods or whatever the fuck it's called winning our first round bracket match up with my usual combination of talent, coercion, bribery, extortion, and threats of bodily harm. But hey, it's the Jersey way! :lol: A marathon episode worthy of every entertaining minute! 8-)

https://anchor.fm/draft-champ/episodes/ ... FBC-er9cak

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:27 am

Just a reminder that you can still tap into the small remaining balance of the rest of my special promotional NFBC charity account by using MTMCHAMPAGNE at sign up for $100 off a Main Event entry while supplies last...which means maybe until like Friday! :mrgreen: 8-) Who the fuck else is this crazy to get you to donate money that's only going to come back to me especially if you end up in one of my leagues? :lol: And I would appreciate you listening to the latest episode of Zack and I on the pod. I mean it's the least you could do for all the money I'm shelling out. :P Well worth the price of admission which is free in this case. :D

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:39 am

I'm getting geared up for probably one last episode going into the live events in NY and Vegas, so if you haven't caught the latest episode in my ongoing saga of special guest appearances on the pod, you don't want to be left feeling lost in the plot and unfulfilled by missing out! So tune in and share with your friends. They will thank you for it...or never speak to you again. It's really a wide range of possible outcomes and emotions after someone takes it all in. But hey, why not live on the edge a little? :mrgreen: 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:08 am

The Godfather and Zack are back for a brand new edition with a rare in-season pod where I completely lose my shit on a variety of hot topics related to fantasy baseball and life in general including but not limited to the TGFBI, my newest arch-enemy/hater and complete random douchebag from Fantrax, Lindy Hinkelman's pig pens, and much, much more! Always worth the listen no matter how much you universally love or for some reason hate me which I would find rather difficult to believe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://anchor.fm/draft-champ/episodes/ ... tic-eudp4h

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:32 am

In case you missed it, @GodfatherNFBC and @ZackRoto are back with a vengeance for the early kickoff of the 2022 fantasy baseball season. Fresh out of my anger management therapy which obviously was a complete and utter failure, the rants, advice, and sundry unloadings come fast and furious out of the gate as I recap my 2021 debacle of a season and take it out on everyone I can! :lol: The usual features like "I Hate Everyone's Draft Except My Own" and "Fun Facts" are back with plenty of early draft and player analysis to boot. So won't you join us for our latest ride? Sure to keep your attention and entertain you more than 98% of doctor-recommended podcasts today. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://t.co/7q3xlmGhkB

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:44 am

In case you haven't yet had the pleasure about 700 listeners have had so far, the latest episode is all the rage and not to be missed. Listen, enjoy, rage, rate, and review if you will, and I'll contemplate further appearances for your listening pleasure...or maybe not. :lol: Next episode: I will include my top points on how Greg can improve the NFBC with barely a mention of anything having to do with MLB games after game 162. :P :shock: :mrgreen:

Baseball Furies

Draft Champions Podcast: The Conflict & Controversy Episode Premiering Tomorrow!

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:43 pm

Breaking News for Immediate Release...(as opposed to any breaking news that may not be worthy of immediate release :mrgreen: ) Back at it with @mylesstrawmvp, aka my nearly canned Canadian co-host of the @draftchampagne pod, Zack Waxman, for what will be my most controversial episode yet as we take on a plethora of controversial and not-so-controversial topics regarding fantasy baseball and life in general.

School's back in kids, as @Godfathernfbc will be fired up and in rare form when we flip the switch later this evening to lay it all down on such topics as why Zack almost lost the best recurring guest in the history of fantasy baseball podcasting (as if this means shit in the overall grand scheme of things when the world is facing real problems like certain national fantasy baseball contest owners who insist on random, dumb luck, bullshit games counting towards the standings with money on the line after MLB game 162...but I digress). :twisted:

Additional topics of interest to include shitty and good podcasting tips and some of the worst ones I've heard recently; all the guys Phil "The Robot" Dussault is on for 2022 as gleaned from his recent Champion of Champions DC draft; My New Year's Day draft; Player analysis; plenty of Zack's usual industry ass-kissing; a preview of all the MTM Draft Events for 2022 including the newest offering premiering in Vegas this year; my "Fun Facts" feature (did you make the list? ;)...and a ton of other shit that Zack has come up with that no one gives a fuck about but I still need to humor him on. :P

So why not join us for the latest ride on the fantasy baseball crazy train for a couple of life-altering hours? You'll be glad you did or your money back! See Greg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:36 am

In case you missed it, it's out! Here are the links to the latest episode:

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/d ... be1b8c9f51

or

https://t.co/ZIKjd57ivd

:arrow: Not responsible for anyone getting triggered or any possible law suits.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:33 am

Almost 1200 listens in a little over a day since release! :shock: Must be doing something right. :mrgreen: If you haven't taken the trip yet, crack out your meds or pour yourself a stiff one and join us for a couple of hours of record-breaking mayhem, won't you? 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:51 am

OLD NEWS FLASH! The latest and greatest episode of @draftchampagne aka The Draft Champions podcast is out and doing its usual record-shattering numbers! It's more MTM conflict and controversy at its irreverent, rage-inducing, hilarious best! :mrgreen: Topics include some draft standings analysis, player victory & defeat laps, women in fantasy baseball, more much-deserved industry shredding, recaps of the live events and all the festivities in NYC and Las Vegas including the annual MTM party, the Midnight Madness draft, tons of shout outs, props, and takedowns, a near-death encounter I had with an anaconda, and much, much more! 8-) Not one for the kiddies unless they are in need of some psychological damage, but if so, be my guest! :lol:

https://podcast.app/baby-got-back-with- ... dium=share

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:28 am

OLD NEWS FLASH! The newest episode of the worst pod of @draftchampagne on Twitter or the Draft Champions Podcast whereever podcasts are sold is out and somehow again shattering all listen numbers. I have no idea why, but you be the judge. Highlights include: Zack seriously pissing me off. Zack contiues to seriously piss me off. Zack annoys the shit out of me. Zack continues to annoy the shit out of me. Mayhem and fantasy baseball talk and analysis ensues from there. An unapolgetic, throwback rant where everyone and everything is fair game...everyone can hear something that will trigger them; and no one leaves unsatisfied from the experience! We give some 2023 picks and pans, analyze some recent drafts, talk ADP, NFBC, AARP, ASPCA, NAACP, etc.; my stripper escapades from back in the day, my Fun Facts are back and better than ever; I take umbrage at some the Baseball Forecaster box commentary, and much, much more! So listen while it's all still free, becuase as of December the show goes monthly, and it will cost you a small subscrition fee which I'm sure Greg and Tom will have no problem crediting you given all the free publicity I give them on the show. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Baseball Furies on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:29 pm

The latest episode of the World's Worst High Stakes Fantasy Baseball Pod is on its way to blowing its previous record for number of listens out of the water! Listen in and join the fun, and share the show with all those you hold most near and dear to your heart...and your sworn enemies as well! They'll all thank you for it later...or maybe just want to disown or hurt you respectively instead. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: