SOLD OUT: Private $500 Auction League w/ Darik

Darik B

SOLD OUT: Private $500 Auction League w/ Darik

Post by Darik B » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:53 pm

All,

If anyone is interested in participating in a 15-tm $500 entry private auction league with me, a few of my buddies, and a few other NFBC guys, please email me at [email protected] and I can give you the rest of the info.

It'll be 23 rounds of nominations, followed up by 7 reserves spots (exact same format as the new Online Auction Championship, but NOT part of it)...it will take place on Saturday March 14th at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT. It will be done right here on NFBC site and played out.

Again, this is a private league in which I will take part in.

My email again is [email protected] if interested...looking for about 5-6 more at this point.

Thanks.

D

COZ

Re: 1 Spot Now Open: Private $500 Auction League w/ Darik

Post by COZ » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:09 pm

Darik B wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:53 pm
All,

If anyone is interested in participating in a 15-tm $500 entry private auction league with me, a few of my buddies, and a few other NFBC guys, please email me at [email protected] and I can give you the rest of the info.

It'll be 23 rounds of nominations, followed up by 7 reserves spots (exact same format as the new Online Auction Championship, but NOT part of it)...it will take place on Saturday March 14th at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT. It will be done right here on NFBC site and played out.

Again, this is a private league in which I will take part in.

My email again is [email protected] if interested...looking for about 5-6 more at this point.

Thanks.

D
I am bowing out from this given all the uncertainty. Anyone interested in taking my please email Darik directly. Auction is tomorrow (Sat.) at 7:00 PM ET.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci