Cutline Scoring Issue

acesfull23

Cutline Scoring Issue

Post by acesfull23 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:42 pm

Little surprised to not see anything posted on this yet, but i've found 3 cases of pitchers being given more points than they should in the Cutline.

Examples:

Corbin Burnes today given a 19. He actually had a 9. It would be pretty impressive to pull a 19 on 3.1 IP

Edwin Diaz today given a 7. Should've been a 2

Hansel Robles 7/24 given a 5. Should have been a 0

This is not universal. Most of the scores are correct.

Greg/Tom, have you guys seen this or heard from anyone else?

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Cutline Scoring Issue

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:10 am

acesfull23 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:42 pm
Little surprised to not see anything posted on this yet, but i've found 3 cases of pitchers being given more points than they should in the Cutline.

Examples:

Corbin Burnes today given a 19. He actually had a 9. It would be pretty impressive to pull a 19 on 3.1 IP

I'm looking at Burnes and I see a correct score of 9 right now. I have a feeling you saw those scores in Live Scoring, is that correct? It's possible that Burnes was in line for a win and it was factoring that in when you were looking and same for Diaz and Robles, who were in line for Saves. I'll check with IT, but let me know if you saw this on Live Scoring and I'll check on it. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Packman

Post by Packman » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:59 am

acesfull23 wrote:

Examples:

I was having a lot of issues with stats in Live Scoring, as well. Most notably hits not being counted against pitchers, and for some reason extra hits being counted for hitters. And, as you mentioned, the points in the Cutline were quite affected by this. For me, it was a browser issue. I was experiencing the Live Scoring issues in Chrome. When I opened up Live Scoring in Edge everything was displaying correctly.

acesfull23

Post by acesfull23 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:35 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:10 am
acesfull23 wrote:

Examples:

I'm looking at Burnes and I see a correct score of 9 right now. I have a feeling you saw those scores in Live Scoring, is that correct? It's possible that Burnes was in line for a win and it was factoring that in when you were looking and same for Diaz and Robles, who were in line for Saves. I'll check with IT, but let me know if you saw this on Live Scoring and I'll check on it. Thanks.
Hi Greg,

That is correct this was in live scoring. And live scoring is still showing it incorrectly. However the team stats page looks correct. I also tried a different browser as suggested by Packman and that didn't help me.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:17 pm

The Cutline snafu on Live Scoring is now fixed and should be good going forward. Standings and scoring for the first weekend were all correct, but we did need to make a correction on Live Scoring for this contest. Sorry about the confusion.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius