Postponements

Yankees2009

Postponements

Post by Yankees2009 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Impossible to field a competitive team when you have Marlin or Phillies players and were unfortunate to have drafted players from teams who happen to have been playing against them.
It really sucks when all of your players that you own and can’t play are healthy.

Deadheadz

Re: Postponements

Post by Deadheadz » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Let’s hope Toronto gets to play more against Washington this weekend since both teams are idle otherwise
The Bill Buckner of FAAB
Deadheadz

bergerrc

Post by bergerrc » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:02 pm

When you go to "Set Lineup" why does the schedule still show games that have been officially postponed?
Make him think you know something he doesn't.
Moonlight

Gb2715

Post by Gb2715 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:02 am

Now the cardinals and brewers. Twins and Cleveland at risk too. Ugh!!!!!!!!

gemc13

Post by gemc13 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:19 am

I can't figure out if it's even worth wasting time setting all of my DC lineups or not. I am already expecting to lose all of the money I put into NFBC this year and it's the main reason why I haven't started drafting for NFFC or did any additional leagues once the restart was announced. I understand the NFBC has to make money in order to survive but it is becoming increasingly harder each day to set competitive lineups and think that I have a chance to win the league with all of the zeros that are being accumulated and cancellations/postponements ruining 2 start weeks, good matchups for pitchers, etc.

Daren E

Post by Daren E » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:16 am

It would be easier to track the postponements and rescheduled games if they were shown correctly on the Set Lineups page. When setting lineups this week on that page, Miami for Wednesday was shown to be playing @Bal, Phi (home), and Bal (home), all on the same day. That would be quite a feat. Split squad maybe? And they are still shown that way. Phillie and Yankee daily schedules are also screwed up. Any way for IT to fix the schedule mess on the Set Lineup page?
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
5-Time Live League Champion/Las Vegas

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Daren E wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:16 am
It would be easier to track the postponements and rescheduled games if they were shown correctly on the Set Lineups page. When setting lineups this week on that page, Miami for Wednesday was shown to be playing @Bal, Phi (home), and Bal (home), all on the same day. That would be quite a feat. Split squad maybe? And they are still shown that way. Phillie and Yankee daily schedules are also screwed up. Any way for IT to fix the schedule mess on the Set Lineup page?
We don't disagree. All of that info comes from our stat provider and flows into our pages. We have asked them to be as current as possible, but I'm not even sure MLB knows where each team is playing each day.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

ToddZ

Post by ToddZ » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:31 pm

2019 Mastersball Platinum

5 of the past 6 NFBC champions subscribe to Mastersball

over 1300 projections and 500 player profiles
Standings and Roster Tracker perfect for DC and cutline leagues

Subscribe HERE