Post by Ultrarunner » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:40 am

mdecav wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:22 pm
They are showing as zero for everyone today
So you’re saying I have a chance?

mdecav

Re: Overall Standings DC point change

Post by mdecav » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Happening again. Live Scoring hasn't been working right 100% all season. Right now it does not show any changes to any of my team’s point changes today under My Teams.

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:18 pm

Seriously. WTF is going on with the overall standings? Is this a fixable problem or could this happen on the last day of the season?

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am

mdecav wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:18 pm
Seriously. WTF is going on with the overall standings? Is this a fixable problem or could this happen on the last day of the season?
Agree. We're hitting the end of the sprint. Let's get this cleaned up!
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

thepats

Post by thepats » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Hope it gets fixed. It's fun to look at the standings through the day.

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:47 pm

Is everybody on the Dark Side of Camp?
C'mon Fellas, this should be fixed...
On my tombstone-

Gb2715

Post by Gb2715 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:00 pm

DOUGHBOYS wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:47 pm
Is everybody on the Dark Side of Camp?
C'mon Fellas, this should be fixed...
Sure would be helpful when setting lineups for tomorrow

NorCalAtlFan

Post by NorCalAtlFan » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:18 pm

any update?

acesfull23

Post by acesfull23 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:47 pm

This is hilarious. Going on for three days straight and nary a post of acknowledgement let alone a fix.

Gildz Nation

Post by Gildz Nation » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:59 am

How has there still been no response?? This is what 4 days in a row the live scoring is broken? This is outrageous. Please at least provide an update. We already had to submit lineups blind on Friday. If we have to do the same for waivers tomorrow, the outcome of those whole tournament will be effected.

Please provide an update.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:21 am

Guys, just because we don't respond on the Message Boards doesn't mean we haven't heard from each of you via email, Twitter or text. Each time we have forwarded the screen shots and emails to IT and trust me they have been working on this from the very first time we were alerted.

I don't know what the issue is this week when it comes to the Rank Points, Changes category or Live Scoring yesterday, but we have reached out each time. Hopefully it gets resolved so that the final weeks are full of minute-by-minute changes.

And yes, we are working hard at our live NFFC events, but every single time we have heard about the NFBC scoring not working we have reached out to IT to get it fixed. We just don't quickly jump on the Message Boards with an update. In fact, many of your fellow NFBC die-hards are here in Las Vegas showing us their live scoring pages and we see first-hand what is wrong. None of us here are programmers, though.

Good luck and emails to alert us like several veteran NFBC owners have kindly done even with a screen shot helps us better than a WTF post on the boards. Thanks again to those who alerted us that way.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:48 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:21 am
Guys, just because we don't respond on the Message Boards doesn't mean we haven't heard from each of you via email, Twitter or text. Each time we have forwarded the screen shots and emails to IT and trust me they have been working on this from the very first time we were alerted.

I don't know what the issue is this week when it comes to the Rank Points, Changes category or Live Scoring yesterday, but we have reached out each time. Hopefully it gets resolved so that the final weeks are full of minute-by-minute changes.

And yes, we are working hard at our live NFFC events, but every single time we have heard about the NFBC scoring not working we have reached out to IT to get it fixed. We just don't quickly jump on the Message Boards with an update. In fact, many of your fellow NFBC die-hards are here in Las Vegas showing us their live scoring pages and we see first-hand what is wrong. None of us here are programmers, though.

Good luck and emails to alert us like several veteran NFBC owners have kindly done even with a screen shot helps us better than a WTF post on the boards. Thanks again to those who alerted us that way.
No updates for days and we're scolded for wtf posts?
I don't even know how to do a screen shot.

All that was needed was a "We're working on it."
Bad form.
On my tombstone-

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:28 pm

Sorry Dan, but anyone can email or call me anytime they want to tell me there is an issue. WTF didn’t get me to tell IT about the issue anymore than a great player emailing me and showing me what the issue was. I was talking with IT about it without yes — God Forbid — posting on these Message Boards.

I’ve never said WTF to you Dan and I don’t think you’d appreciate it if I did. That’s bad form. Don’t scold me. I didn’t appreciate it and I still don’t. Ridiculous.

And yes, we found a bug that caused the issue and is fixed now. Sorry for a couple of days where it wasn’t updating correctly but I’m told it’s fixed now. Good luck all.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

DOUGHBOYS

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:28 pm
Sorry Dan, but anyone can email or call me anytime they want to tell me there is an issue. WTF didn’t get me to tell IT about the issue anymore than a great player emailing me and showing me what the issue was. I was talking with IT about it without yes — God Forbid — posting on these Message Boards.

I’ve never said WTF to you Dan and I don’t think you’d appreciate it if I did. That’s bad form. Don’t scold me. I didn’t appreciate it and I still don’t. Ridiculous.

And yes, we found a bug that caused the issue and is fixed now. Sorry for a couple of days where it wasn’t updating correctly but I’m told it’s fixed now. Good luck all.
:shock:

Thanks for the update and fix.
On my tombstone-

thepats

Post by thepats » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:47 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Certainly glad the issue was fixed but communication wasn't very good. Some of us (ok me) didn't send you an email because I assumed you'd be bombarded with them and thought there would certainly be a response here on the boards. When time passed without a peep, it was concerning and I think Dan expressed what a number of us were thinking.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:46 am

thepats wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:47 pm
Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Certainly glad the issue was fixed but communication wasn't very good. Some of us (ok me) didn't send you an email because I assumed you'd be bombarded with them and thought there would certainly be a response here on the boards. When time passed without a peep, it was concerning and I think Dan expressed what a number of us were thinking.
And I expressed my feelings about your initial feelings and it's what a number of us here were thinking.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius