SD-SF Game 2 Today - Live Scoring

mdecav

SD-SF Game 2 Today - Live Scoring

Post by mdecav » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Live Scoring is not capturing any of the stats of the second game of the SD-SF doubleheader.

mdecav

Re: SD-SF Game 2 Today - Live Scoring

Post by mdecav » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:47 pm

This appears to be fixed

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:41 am

mdecav wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:52 pm
Live Scoring is not capturing any of the stats of the second game of the SD-SF doubleheader.
Michael, again, the Message Board is not the best place to alert us about a tech issue. It's probably the best place for people to confirm that they are seeing the same thing, but you have my email and you've certainly emailed any of us before, so that's likely the best place.

Now we don't need 1,000 emails about this, but the same folks who post on the boards about it probably feel upset about it enough to send us an email. And even without your email, we already had gotten an email from a die-hard NFBC owner who alerted us to this. That's how it got fixed.

I don't mind if you post here, but we are not living on the Message Boards looking for tech alerts. We DO LIVE on email and a text works too.

This isn't me scolding anyone or trying to be a jerk, I'm just stating that any tech issue is best reported to me, Tom or Darik via email or text and then we'll alert IT about it. Thanks.

And anyway, I thought someone said the boards were dead??
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:48 am

That fine Greg.

I’ve generally left the personal stuff for emails but any immediate tech issues I see I’ll email. By posting publicly I figure it would at least minimize the number of emails you’d get from owners who are seeing the same issue.