A Note For IT

DOUGHBOYS

A Note For IT

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:23 am

Edited- (Message sent)

This was undoubtedly the BEST year we have ever had when it came to FAAB.
Every Sunday night was an absolute pleasure with the quickness and speed of knowing what new players we received.
We already had the best FAAB set-up. Now, the speed matches that attribute.
Fantastic job by the crew for seamless Sunday nights of FAAB.
Thank you.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

JohnP

Re: A Note For IT

Post by JohnP » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:13 pm

Right on Dan! Couldn't agree more. Watchlist, waterfall function, roster drop down, abundance of search options, pending FAAB,.....all excellent tools and this year they were combined with zero wait! NFBC easily the best FAAB software. Well done!

Red Sox Nation-

Post by Red Sox Nation- » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Well said. FAAB processed most nights within minutes. A great year for the NFBC. Thank you

Jason

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:41 am

Thanks for the kind words to IT. The group found a way to speed up FAAB during the off-season and right from the first week of FAAB you could see the difference. The first FAAB in July ran in less than a minute and most FAAB runs were done and announced within a matter of minutes. It's ideal for East Coast folks who can then quickly set their Starting Lineups for the week before heading into the work week.

We've come a long way during the last three years with FAAB and a lot of the input for additions or changes came from you, the players. Then it took the expertise of our programmers to get it right. Hopefully it saves you time each week and allows you to play in the right amount of FAAB leagues, while not overwhelming your weekends. Thanks again for the shoutout and I've let those responsible for the changes know their work hasn't gone unnoticed. Now good luck in these final days of the NFBC season.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Gekko

Post by Gekko » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:16 am

I’ll echo the feedback on faab processing. GREAT, GREAT improvement!