The First FAST DC of 2021! FAST DC "Champion of Champions"-SOLD OUT!

Baseball Furies

The First FAST DC of 2021! FAST DC "Champion of Champions"-SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:18 am

Launching a free Fast DC on Fantrax to be moved over and played out as a $150 DC here on the NFBC site when it goes live. Special guest of honor in the works. 8-) Starting by Friday night 10/23 as I'll have this baby filled in a heartbeat! 1HR clock. 12-15 rds/day min. Done by Monday latest. Who wants in? Nothing like it! Be an ADP trend setter and draft with some of the best of the best! 8-)

Here's the sign-up list so far:

1. James Tomony
2. MTM
3. Scott Fleming
4. Mike DeCavalcante
5. Zack Waxman
6. John Fish
7. Al Holmes
8. Mike Mager
9. Greg Blankenship
10. Scott Waggener
11. Mark Noesen
12. Eric Albright
13. Terry Lewis
14. Matt Tantillo
15. Brian Buffamonte
Last edited by Baseball Furies on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

mdecav

Re: The First FAST DC of 2021! FAST DC "Champion of Champions"

Post by mdecav » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:18 am

In.

Is this part of the overall?

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:40 am

mdecav wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:18 am
In.

Is this part of the overall?
Yes, should be just like the Pre-Mature Drafts. Got the thumbs up from Darik. 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:49 am

Very excited to announce that I just received confirmation from James Tomony himself, this year's overall Main Event winner, that he will be accepting my invitation to join us for this draft in his honor, hence the name "Champion of Champions" DC 8-) I met James in a very early DC last season for the first time where his initiation was brutal to say the least as well as his finish. :lol: But in the end, he had the last laugh on us all crushing the Main Event field with a historic staggering margin of victory. No asterisks for this season and flags fly forever and he earned every bit of it. However, I'm still awaiting for my usual and customary 20% for teaching him everything he knows and encouraging him to do the Main Event this past year. :mrgreen: I'm sure the check is in the mail! :lol: But in the meantime, who else wants a piece of The Champ?

Thurman15

Post by Thurman15 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:07 am

I'm in Big Mike. ( Al Holmes ) Thurman15
Rogers Hornsby, Hall of Famer with the Cardinals was once asked " You love Baseball Rogers, but what do you do in the winter ? " His response......"I stare out the window and wait for spring "

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:14 am

Now JUST EIGHT SPOTS LEFT ALREADY! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:19 am

Now DOWN TO SEVEN SPOTS LEFT!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:54 am

NOW JUST SIX SPOTS LEFT!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:39 pm

Now JUST FIVE SPOTS LEFT! Let's do this thing! 8-)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:17 pm

Baseball Furies wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:39 pm
I thought it was very sporty of you to put the NFBC Main Event champion's name ahead of yours on the signup list. Unexpected, but well done. ;)
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:17 pm
Baseball Furies wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:39 pm
I thought it was very sporty of you to put the NFBC Main Event champion's name ahead of yours on the signup list. Unexpected, but well done. ;)
Of course! That's just the type of guy that I am. What did you expect? You know me, my ego is never in the way. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:00 pm

And NOW JUST FOUR SPOTS LEFT after recruiting some fresh NFBC meat! :mrgreen: 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:30 pm

DOWN TO THE LAST THREE SPOTS LEFT! Who wants in? May have to push the start until Saturday morning by the time I get this filled today and still have the time to set it all up, get everyone signed up, and generate the draft order. Will keep everyone posted.

WOODERSON

Post by WOODERSON » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:22 am

JERRY LEE IN

Baseball Furies

Re: The First FAST DC of 2021! FAST DC "Champion of Champions"-SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:41 am

WE ARE NOW 100% SOLD OUT! 8-) Every look for the league invite soon and be ready to rock come tomorrow morning! :D