Slow Draft Suggestions

DOUGHBOYS

Re: Slow Draft Suggestions

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:35 pm

Philippe27 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:50 pm
Thurman15 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:40 pm
Well Philippe, you sound like a bitter guy. Dough and myself are making our points, and you answer with anger and sarcasm. Please don't lecture me on giving up your time. That is the way drafts work. I have no problem using auto, and no problem respecting there are different time zones. I average about 20 seconds per pick every draft. I always think of other guys. At any rate, NFBC drafts work well. I'm happy. Dough is happy. Most are happy. All good.
I'm not bitter and i may have gotten carried away a little, I apologize for that but all I did was make a couple of suggestions, one of which has very little downside but would speed up drafts for everyone.

The response I get from you is that if I go to bed at 10 and don't put myself on Auto with a queue of 12 players, it's a lack of respect.
Its no problem. I love suggestions on the Message Boards.
Even those disagreed with.
Keep up the passion and I hope DC's go well for you.
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!

Gekko

Re: Slow Draft Suggestions

Post by Gekko » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Philippe27 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:07 pm
My other suggestion would be that if you manually put yourself on Auto, you should be taken off auto if your queue runs out. A lot of times there's say 5 guys I like and I have to leave for a few hours but I'm 7-10 picks away. There's a 95%+ chance that one of my guys will be available so I'd put myself on auto to speed up the draft but right now I can't do that because I don't want to risk ending up with the top ADP guy if my queue runs out.
100% agree. I’ve been in that same exact scenario many times. If it’s early in the draft, zero chance I go on auto (which ends up slowing down the draft). If it’s in the 40+ round, I’ll just throw some guys in the Q.