The 2021 Inaugural MTM Super DC aka the "DC of Death": SOLD OUT!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: The 2021 Inaugural MTM Super DC aka the "DC of Death": SOLD OUT!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:17 pm

mdecav wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:41 pm
Was the draft order email an error?
That was an error. Darik said he emailed everyone in the league. As of now, the draft order is set to run 5 days before each scheduled draft unless you guys are doing this differently. That draft order will be undone shortly by IT.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:17 am

BREAKING NEWS AND AN IMPORTANT REMINDER! I was happily informed today that both MTM Super DC events WILL now be included as part of the overall DC contest whereas originally they were not. No chance in Hell anyone in one of these two drafts pulls off winning the overall contest prize drafting in one of these two events, but if somehow they do manage this feat, the prize should be doubled. :mrgreen:

Additionally, the KDS draft order will be run for each of these two events five (5) days prior to the start of each of them. This means Sunday, March 7th and Wednesday, March 10th respectively, so everyone be sure to set your KDS in advance of these two dates based on what draft you are participating in or both if this is the case. That is all for now. Additional details as we get closer to the draft days. 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:46 am

IMPORTANT REMINDER! KDS draft spot selection for this draft runs tomorrow (Sunday) 3/7, so be sure to set it just in case you haven't done so already. KDS for The Redux League runs three days later on 3/10. I will see everyone in the draft room soon for the biggest and baddest NFBC DCs of them all! 8-) 8-) 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Doctor Who

Re: When in the Course of Human Events, a New MTM NFBC Incarnation Becomes Necessary...

Post by Doctor Who » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:37 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:30 am
mdecav wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:15 am
In. We should Zoom some of this.
I would gladly moderate a Zoom Super Draft Champions League for how many rounds everyone would like to do. Count us in to facilitate if needed or wanted. ;) Great idea.
We Zooming tonight? Or we saving the anticipation of seeing everyone's faces for the Live Events?

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:20 am

There will be a Zoom... an email was sent to participants.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:33 am

mdecav wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:20 am
I will send out the Zoom link again later today. If you have a co-manager, you will have to send the URL to that owner. I just have a list of the 15 principle owners, but yes I'll open the Zoom room at 7:45 pm ET for some fun chatter and I'll keep it open as long as you guys can drink beer with me!! :lol: I look forward to seeing everyone tonight.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

mdecav

Post by mdecav » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:01 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:33 am
mdecav wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:20 am
I will send out the Zoom link again later today. If you have a co-manager, you will have to send the URL to that owner. I just have a list of the 15 principle owners, but yes I'll open the Zoom room at 7:45 pm ET for some fun chatter and I'll keep it open as long as you guys can drink beer with me!! :lol: I look forward to seeing everyone tonight.
I'll save the Bourbon County for another night but will have plenty of Kane (NJ best brewery) and a baseball-themed soundtrack in tow.