ADP board

rkulaski

ADP board

Post by rkulaski » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:26 pm

I just noticed this feature on the NFBC adp page. I've been creating my own for years so I was happy to see this.

Could we get the IT team to add a print feature for this? I've always printed my own adp board on 1 page. I can use the browser print option but it doesn't look good and it's several pages even when scaling down somewhat.
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

King of Queens

Re: ADP board

Post by King of Queens » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:58 pm

Missed this as well -- thanks for the heads up.

You can do a screen shot, then print that out. Change your View% in browser to get more onto the screen.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:31 pm

That is a great idea. Appreciate it!
Richard Kulaski
Fairview, TN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:23 am

Yes this is a great new feature and you can sort by any contest or time frame. Glad you like it. We are tweeting this out as well to show to more industry people/potential new players. That ADP page gets tremendous traffic in February and March, so every new wrinkle helps.

Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Brian Jenner

Post by Brian Jenner » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:30 am

Neat, thanks. Saves me from a lot of mental math when planning KDS!!

COZ

Post by COZ » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:27 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:23 am
Yes this is a great new feature and you can sort by any contest or time frame. Glad you like it. We are tweeting this out as well to show to more industry people/potential new players. That ADP page gets tremendous traffic in February and March, so every new wrinkle helps.

Enjoy.
This is a great feature. Not easy to print, can you have IT add a print button so able to print full copies in color & have a hard copy? TYIA.
COZ

"Baseball has it share of myths, things that blur the line between fact & fiction....Abner Doubleday inventing the game, Babe Ruth's Called Shot, Sid Finch's Fastball, the 2017 Astros...Barry Bonds's 762 HR's" -- Tom Verducci

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:02 am

COZ wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:27 pm
Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:23 am

Enjoy.
This is a great feature. Not easy to print, can you have IT add a print button so able to print full copies in color & have a hard copy? TYIA.
I will ask IT for that today.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius