This Week's Sirius Drafts

Tom Kessenich

This Week's Sirius Drafts

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:05 am

We're going to continue to shine the light on YOU during our Sirius show each week and that means spotlighting two more drafts and bringing people from those drafts onto our show so you can discuss your strategies and approaches to winning big money in the NFBC this year. This week we will feature:

Tuesday's March 2 8 pm ET RotoWire Online Championship - SOLD OUT
Wednesday's March 3 7 pm ET Best Ball Cutline

We'll bring people from the Cutline draft onto our show Wednesday night at 10:30 pm ET and then have people from the RotoWire draft on in our 11 pm ET segment Wednesday night. If you'd like to join me and Greg on Sirius Radio Wednesday night sign up and email me your phone number to [email protected].
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Re: This Week's Sirius Drafts

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:20 pm

We're still looking for folks to get into Wednesday's 7 pm ET Cutline and join me and Greg on our Sirius show that night at 10:30 pm ET to talk about how the draft went. If you want to join us on the show, sign up for the league and email me your phone number to [email protected].
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Re: This Week's Sirius Drafts

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:08 pm

Wednesday's 7 ET Cutline has FIVE spots left. We're spotlighting this draft on our Sirius show Wednesday night at 10:30 pm ET. Sign up and get in and if you wanna join me and Greg on the show email me your phone number to [email protected]. Let's sell this out and feature it on Sirius Radio Wednesday night.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich